Lone Star Models news

Lone Star Models

Sorry to have been absent from this group so much. A lot is going on here.

First off I have hired someone to update/redesign my web site. Until this is done the editing feature is locked. I am unable to add any new products. Not really a big deal The re-do should be finished in 3 or 4 weeks and then go live. At first the site will be only 5 pages . This is temporary until I understand the new format and re populate a few more pages like the Cobra line.

The 1/32 Cobra sets are one of the smaller categories and all are  almost remolded and available again. The 1/48 ,1/72 and 1/35 will take longer.

I have posted news on the front page that should be helpful to any of you in the EU. Aviation Megastore/Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in the Netherlands will be stocking both LSM and Cobra products soon.

I also have a face book page , look for a photo at the top of a B-10

Mike

Sorry to have been absent from this group so much. A lot is going on here.

First off I have hired someone to update/redesign my web site. Until this is done the editing feature is locked. I am unable to add any new products. Not really a big deal The re-do should be finished in 3 or 4 weeks and then go live. At first the site will be only 5 pages . This is temporary until I understand the new format and re populate a few more pages like the Cobra line.

The 1/32 Cobra sets are one of the smaller categories and all are  almost remolded and available again. The 1/48 ,1/72 and 1/35 will take longer.

I have posted news on the front page that should be helpful to any of you in the EU. Aviation Megastore/Luchtvaart Hobby Shop in the Netherlands will be stocking both LSM and Cobra products soon.

I also have a face book page , look for a photo at the top of a B-10

Mike

You really should update your signature and put a link to your site. If I want to go to your site, I now have to do a google search, I will get distracted by something else, then never actually make it to your site.