Photo

Important Announcement for November Orders!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:45 PM

I can't thanks everyone enough for all of the kind words of encouragement. I has been such a relief to find after all of the testing hat the issues are still just orthopedic, and not vascular. Looks like the knee surgery will be the week of January 8th, and the ankle revision surgery the first week of may. This will allow me to keep all of the regional show and NATS commitments already scheduled.

January. 6,7 - Chattanooga, Tenn. Just four weeks post surgery but hope to attend

February 11 - Jaxcon 2017 -

March 11 -    Atlanta. @017

April 7,8. - WrightCON. 2017. USAF. Museum

April 29 - Region 12 Convention , Gastonia , NC

June 10 - ScottCON. 2017. - Warner Robins, Ga

July 26-30. - IPMS NATS, Omaha, NE

Edited by ghatherly, 10 December 2016 - 01:18 PM.

• MARU5137 and CANicoll like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#32 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:52 PM

Great news Gary. I'm going to try and make the Chattanooga show, I only live about 1.5 hrs away. Heard it's a pretty good show, and like to meet you. Any new stuff by then?

Chuck

#33 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

-  A-6 Intruder

• Intakes 
  • Iron Hand Mod. 0/0 set.    

-  A-10

• Exterior Set

-  F-15 Seats

• ESCAPAC Seat w/ Rails
  • ACES II. early Seat w/Rails
  • ACES II. Late Seat w/Rails
  • HOTAS Throttle w/ MSIP Stick for A & C

Edited by ghatherly, 06 November 2016 - 01:04 PM.

• harvey and MARU5137 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#34 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 02:29 PM

That sounds great Gary. Could you get my motor running with a little more info on the A-10 Exterior set? Doing a little work on my project and this set sounds very helpful. Many thanks.

Chuck

• harvey likes this

#35 Darren Howie

Darren Howie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 08:42 AM

Looking forward to the new stuff.
Sent you a PM re the F-4 cockpit set.
Great stuff Gazz hope your going well!
  • harvey likes this

#36 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:38 PM

Surgery is on for December 16th. Will be closed for direct orders and correspondence from the 12-15. To 12-22. The eBay store will be opened the entire time, so purchased can be made there.

Plan on being in Chattanooga on 1-6/7 for that contest if all goes well with my expected recovery.   This is the third knee replacement

Thx
Gary

Edited by ghatherly, 11 December 2016 - 01:17 PM.

• harvey and MARU5137 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

#37 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

Wonderful news and I'm sure the surgery will be a complete success.

Best wishes and a very Happy Thanksgiving

Peter

On the bench: Trumpeter A6A Intruder VA-165 Boomers

USS Constellation 1971-72

#38 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:23 PM

Just an update:

First I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and prayers.    My concern in initial posting was that we might be shut down for 2-4 months....and maybe longer if the worst possible outcome happened.  Thanks to the wonders of modern medicine and the great doctors and staff at the Medical School of South Carolina,   the best possible outcome is int he cards.    As such we will have no interruption in normal business.  Inventory is good on all items.    when we started this company our focus was to have what you needed when you need it, and we want to be sure to keep that commitment to you all.

Thanks again for all of the personal and professional support.

Gary

• harvey, MARU5137 and CANicoll like this

Many Thanks, Gary

#39 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:06 AM

Great news indeed Gary. You know what they say, third times a charm. Hoping for a great outcome for you.

Chuck

• harvey likes this

#40 harvey

harvey

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,043 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 01:17 AM

Thanks for the heads up buddy. I know all will be just fine. Look forward to hearing from you when all is said and done. Take care Gary.....Harv

Edited by harvey, 12 December 2016 - 01:18 AM.

• MARU5137 likes this

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away
working on:  Tamiya F4U-2 Night Fighter
Trump P-38M BACK ON BENCH FINISHED!!!

#41 MARU5137

MARU5137

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,746 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:21 AM

Hello Gary,

ALL the best and hope the bionic knee surgery gives you more mobility once again.

Best wishes for 2017 and a Merry Christmas to you and your little helpers.

Good Luck and thank you.

:thumbsup:
  • harvey likes this

Res Non Verba .

La calma è la virtù dei forti !

Potius Mori quam foedari.

#42 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:00 PM

I AM HOME!!!  All went better than expected.  Cannot praise the surgical team and the Hospital Enough.   More later.

• johncrow, harvey, MARU5137 and 2 others like this

Many Thanks, Gary

#43 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:30 PM

Hey Gary, great news indeed! Now get working on that rehab and move forward.So glad to hear this, hope you can make it to Chattanooga!

Chuck

• harvey likes this

#44 ascomt

ascomt

• LSP_Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

Hey Gary, truly wonderful news. Very happy to hear that you are on your way to recovery. Best wishes for a wonderful 2017 to yourself and all your loved ones.
Alex
  • harvey likes this

#45 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:38 AM

Thanks again for all of the good wishes.    The first two knee replacements were absolutely miserable, so I was expecting that again.    This one has been far better than expected.  Normally it takes 2-3 weeks to ditch the walker and transition to the came.    I ditched the walker the day after the surgery and have had full weight bearing almost since day 3.   I cannot say enough about the surgical team and the care from every point of view.   I knew the Doctors were fantastic, but everyone, and I mean everyone right down to the staff that cleaned my room were so pleasant and wonderful to be around.   It also helps that with knee replacements you have toe aggressive, which suits my personality.   What have had ankle work done, it is just the opposite in that you have to sit still and baby it for 6-8 weeks.....and that is hard for mw to do.

Looking forward to Chattanooga in 10 days!!!

• johncrow, harvey and MARU5137 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users