19 replies to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:10 PM

HI,

Due to numerous requests, We are going to re-release the F-4B/N Super Set for the the Tamiya F-4J Kits only, not the C/D kit.

The update I planned for the Cockpit tub is not happening due to customer feed back and time constraints due to upcoming November Surgery.     I have planned 25 sets in this one.  If you want one for sure please email me by ASAP so I can get a count, as if I have to make more I can, but these may be it for a few months.

Price will be $125 and include all of the other exterior and interior parts to build and F-4B/N Version minus the exhausts.  Price with Exhaust is $155. Price for the set, Exhausts, and Intakes is $180.   All prices do not include shipping.

Thanks for all of your interest and support.

Gary

Edited by ghatherly, 01 October 2016 - 08:27 PM.

• harvey, David66, Zero77 and 1 other like this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

d2b207a4-fc22-4f15-bb7e-67e423125a3e_zps

#2 shan

shan

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:31 AM

wow, thats great news, any idea on the timeline on when would it hit the stores?

#3 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:18 PM

wow, thats great news, any idea on the timeline on when would it hit the stores?

Sometime in September.   I will announce it when I get them ready.

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#4 Bill M.

Bill M.

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:41 AM

Gary,
For those of us who bought the original set, will it be possible to get the new updated cockpit parts?... And what will be the cost for the new parts? Thanks!
Bill M.

#5 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:33 AM

Hey Bill,

The update will only be the tub configuration at the WSO rear firewall. Unless you display the rear cockpit without the seat you cannot tell the difference. The reason for the change is due to the original mold being worn out and having the newer tub mold available. The big change is removing the exhausts to hit a lower price point for those using the kit exhausts, and no C/D version.
  • Out2gtcha likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#6 Bill M.

Bill M.

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:51 PM

Gary, Thanks for the info. I'll just plan on sticking with my present tub as I have no intention of removing the seat. Great set by the way-- glad to see it reissued. Thanks again!
Bill M.
  • harvey likes this

#7 timvkampen

timvkampen

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 06:41 PM

any updates yet? :)

• harvey likes this

#8 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:01 PM

Look for the new sets around October first, and I will announce them here a few days prior to listing on E bay.   The new set will NOT INCLUDE the exhaust so I can reach a lower price point.   You will still need an exhaust though as the B/N had the short cans vs the long can that come in the J kit.  If you add the J-79 Short Exhaust set, the price will be the same as the older combined set.

• timvkampen likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#9 Luca

Luca

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:16 PM

any pics? thanks.

#10 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

Looks like the original with no exhaust.

Many Thanks, Gary

#11 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:27 PM

HI,

The update I planned for the Cockpit tub is not happening due to customer feed back and time constraints due to upcoming November Surgery.     I have planned 25 sets in this one.  If you want one for sure please email me by ASAP so I can get a count, as if I have to make more I can, but these may be it for a few months.

Price will be $125 and include all of the other exterior and interior parts to build and F-4B/N Version minus the exhausts.  Price with Exhaust is $155. Price for the set, Exhausts, and Intakes is $180.   All prices do not include shipping.

Thanks for all of your interest and support.

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

#12 shan

shan

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 01:38 AM

Hi Gary, i would definitely need one set.  just to confirm, does this superset have everything i need to convert the F4j to a F4b? thin wings, radome, cockpit, etc?

• harvey likes this

#13 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:09 AM

Hi Gary, i would definitely need one set.  just to confirm, does this superset have everything i need to convert the F4j to a F4b? thin wings, radome, cockpit, etc?

Everything to build any B or N version.  

Many Thanks, Gary

#14 shan

shan

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 01:17 AM

Everything to build any B or N version.  

Thank you Gary, i definitely need a set. can i pre order from you and pay via paypal?

#15 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:50 PM

Thank you Gary, i definitely need a set. can i pre order from you and pay via paypal?

Yes,

I will contact you after the storm passes next week.

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users