1 reply to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:39 PM

HI everyone.

We are catching up from the IPMS NATS and a death in the family last week.  Please bear with us in getting orders out as I am just getting back to GT stuff this week and have some catching up to do.

Email,   please if you email me list a subject and in the contenets explain what your contact is regarding.    Googles spam catcher is sending many first time messages to junk and with the viruses going around, if emails don't contain a subject and content that is model related, I trash them... Sorry but I cannot afford the down time getting the computer sick and the new series of infection is hidden form the scanners currently available.
PM  works well for initial contacts.   Once you have emailed me successfully,   this problem is not an issue, it is just a issue of first contact.

thanks for your understanding and support.

Gary

Edited by ghatherly, 15 August 2016 - 10:15 PM.

• harvey likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

d2b207a4-fc22-4f15-bb7e-67e423125a3e_zps

#2 Winnie

Winnie

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 04:57 PM

I ordered Saturday, and the shipping seemed near instantaneous...

High praise on that from me!

• ghatherly likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users