After a year of development, the kit is ready and will be for sale at the IPMS Nationals, and for general sale after August 6th.
AGM-78 STD Anti-Radiation Missile Kit $40 - The kit will consist of 28 colored resin parts, one clear resin part, decals, and instructions. Build and USAF, USN, or FMO version of this vaunted Sam site killer. There kit is so complete the any variant of the missile can be built.
Missile Features include:
• Kit contains 33 high quality resin part with Instructions, decals, and extra small parts just in case!
• Two nose sections with either the 6 dielectric sensors or 4 dielectric / Optical Sensor guidance.
• Molded main body with main fins shaped to a razors edge.
• Separate motor section with highly detailed fin mounts and rocket motor details.
• Guidance fins are two parts with a base that can be rotated and fin tips you can either build folded or deployed.
• Separate mounting points, launch bracket, and pre-launch Arming switch.
LAU-77/80 Launch Rail Features include:
• Molded main launch rail with Missile anti-sway brackets, connection pigtail, and incredible surface details.
• Both rounded & box styles of Anti-Sway Pads are provided for flexibility to build the 77 or 80 rail.
• The Main rail body includes pockets for the anti-sway pad attachment to the rail to build either rail version.
• The anti-sway pad inserts are off-set to allow various spacing to fit the different Tamiya, Revell, or Trumpeter Pylon Spacing.
• Two hangers are provided that mount the rail to the Aircraft Wing Pylon.
Price is $40 per kit + shipping.
Edited by ghatherly, 30 July 2016 - 11:39 AM.