• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 01:35 PM

Here is our New HTS-213 left pod for the F-16CJ  Wild Weasels.   Pod comes with ground protective cover.

The sniper pod comes with the 5R pylon and clear lens ( not shown for clarity in the pics of the interior sensors )   

Though shown with the NSI intake,  these install perfectly on either the NSI or the MCID 'Large Mouth" intakes.

IMG_2386_zpsk228yxpu.jpg

IMG_2389_zpsdpwkoyxt.jpg

IMG_2387_zpsdjhusnel.jpg

IMG_2384_zps5o3q3ntp.jpg

IMG_2383_zpsz8r9ixw7.jpg

IMG_2382_zpszqllfjp3.jpg

Price for the set is $30.  No decals are provided as the Academy and Tamiya kits have Decals in the kits for the HTS pod, and both Two Bobs and Speed Hunter Wild Weasel 50th Anniversary Sheets include decals as well for both pods.

Please note that this sniper pod is for the F-16CJ's only and is an early version.   The Gen II revised version used on the F-15 and other jets is physically different.  We will be offering this other version shortly.

Thanks, Gary

Edited by ghatherly, 30 July 2016 - 11:41 AM.

• F`s are my favs likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

d2b207a4-fc22-4f15-bb7e-67e423125a3e_zps

#2 Stinger16

Stinger16

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:50 PM

Gary, is this set available yet, and if so, where can I find it

Thank you
Jeff

#3 B2Blain

B2Blain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:36 PM

Very nice!

#4 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:34 PM

Thanks Guys,   The set is ready to order now, just send me your order with Pay Pal email and delivery address to my PM here or to :

garyhatherly@gmail.com.

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#5 Luca

Luca

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:01 PM

Hi Gary could the HTS-213 left pod be purchased separately?

#6 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:53 PM

For you Yes, Actually for everyone: $15 plus shipping

Edited by ghatherly, 30 July 2016 - 11:43 AM.

• Luca likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#7 Luca

Luca

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

thanks! So I will be including this pod for a friend, too... I'm planning to make an unique order to avoid multiple shipments.

#8 ade rowlands

ade rowlands

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:09 PM

Is the Sniper pod and its pylon available separately? Already have an HTS pod but no Sniper. Thanks.

Edited by ade rowlands, 29 July 2016 - 03:11 PM.

#9 Smitty44

Smitty44

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 03:44 PM

Hi Gary! Are you still planning on doing the gear doors and the landing gear mods for the lightweight gear backdate?

Charlie Company, 7th Engineers Suppt Bttn, 1st FSSG, !st Mar Div

#10 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:48 AM

Is the Sniper pod and its pylon available separately? Already have an HTS pod but no Sniper. Thanks.

Not this version of the pod.  The F-15E version will be out in a month, $25  Stocking every possible combo is just impossible.    Our pod is much nicer than any of the other offering and comes with the ground cover for the sensor.

Many Thanks, Gary

#11 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:52 AM

Hi Gary! Are you still planning on doing the gear doors and the landing gear mods for the lightweight gear backdate?

No time soon.   The parts are numerous, small and hard to produce which makes the kit expensive.  We may offer just the doors and leave the rest to the modeler.  is that of interest?

Many Thanks, Gary

#12 Smitty44

Smitty44

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 12:44 AM

Absolutely!! I dont think Tamiya has any of the parts for sale any more so every bit helps!

Charlie Company, 7th Engineers Suppt Bttn, 1st FSSG, !st Mar Div

#13 Delayar

Delayar

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:44 AM

Hi!

I can't find the set on your order list and in your eBay store. Is it discontinued?

Cheers,
Markus

#14 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:28 PM

Hi!

I can't find the set on your order list and in your eBay store. Is it discontinued?

Cheers,
Markus

HI,

We have not listed them on Ebay which is why they are not there.   You can order direct, just follow the directions in the first thread and email me or PM me with your PayPal account info and I can invoice you.   Postage is $13.55 to down under.

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users