First shots of the completed Wheel/tire. The Steering Dampener that is part of the Nose Gear will be included with this wheel set, as well as the nose Wheel/Tire for all three models.
ON a general note regarding the Strike Eagles; We will have conversion sets for the “ Late E” US jets, IAF “I”, and the original “SA for the RSAF ready by Summer. Other items planned for the F-15 Kits are as follows:
- Revell C/D/E kit seamless intakes
- Revell Complete exhaust with pushrods - These will be added Tamiya kits when the change is made also.
- Updated Cockpit parts for use with the kit or AIRES cockpit including control stick, throttle, Modern Antenna set, ALQ-128 pod/nodes, LAU-128/552 launchers, and fuselage vents for Tamiya F-15C,J and E.
- FAST Packs for the USAF and IAF light grays with the missile launch hangers. These will fit both kit brands.
- F-15A back date set
- IAF BAZ conversion set early
- IAF BAZ 2000 update
The rest of the Mud hens will be done, but are not scheduled at this time for 2016.