51 replies to this topic

#46 richardsmv6

richardsmv6

• LSP_Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

Hi

Im planning a late RF-4C build, just wondered if you can give me some idea when you might release the rounded nose for the Tamiya kit?

Thanks

Richard

#47 aircooled_nut

aircooled_nut

• LSP_Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:23 AM

Hi Gary, I notice you have a couple types of Exhausts for the F-15. I'm planning to build the 1/32 Tamiya F-15E and convert it to the RSAF F-15SG and noticed they have the 'F-110- GE-129' engines. Do you have anything that would help me out?

Cheers

Phil.

#48 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hi Gary, I notice you have a couple types of Exhausts for the F-15. I'm planning to build the 1/32 Tamiya F-15E and convert it to the RSAF F-15SG and noticed they have the 'F-110- GE-129' engines. Do you have anything that would help me out?

Cheers

Phil.

Hi,

We can help with the rest of it with intakes, rails, vents, antennas,   wheels tires, etc.. right now.   Engine Set is a September release and will include MSOG intake scoops and fan faces.  We have plans to make the tail booms,  fuselage side antennas, and cockpit parts later this year.     Sniper pod and [ylon are also this fall.

thx,

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

d2b207a4-fc22-4f15-bb7e-67e423125a3e_zps

#49 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:20 PM

Update August 19th

• harvey likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#50 frogman13

frogman13

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

Hi Gary,

I am in process of converting a Tamiya F4 into an RF-4.  It's on the bench and working out so far with the Avionix RF conversion nose.   I see that you have made a cockpit and maybe other parts that I could use.  How do I contact you guys at GT resin?  Also, do you have a website so I can look at your catalog?  I have other 1/32 projects in mind and could use the conversion parts.  Please no EBAY though.  I have had bad luck with them in past and will pay either cashier check or debit card.  That's the reason to contact other than EBAY.

Many Thanks,

Look forward to hear from you.

Here is my email:  seahors1@gate.net

Ed Okun

http://edokunscalemo...e.blogspot.com/

#51 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:15 PM

Hi Gary,

I am in process of converting a Tamiya F4 into an RF-4.  It's on the bench and working out so far with the Avionix RF conversion nose.   I see that you have made a cockpit and maybe other parts that I could use.  How do I contact you guys at GT resin?  Also, do you have a website so I can look at your catalog?  I have other 1/32 projects in mind and could use the conversion parts.  Please no EBAY though.  I have had bad luck with them in past and will pay either cashier check or debit card.  That's the reason to contact other than EBAY.

Many Thanks,

Look forward to hear from you.

Here is my email:  seahors1@gate.net

Ed Okun

http://edokunscalemo...e.blogspot.com/

Please see the first thread here, it is pinned and has our current price list and order info int he first box.   All of the items shown are here on the forum, you just have to look. E bay has the popular items we sell with pictures and info,  just email me with your order.

garyhatherly@gmail.com

Edited by ghatherly, 01 October 2016 - 08:16 PM.

Many Thanks, Gary

#52 Gloucester Nige

Gloucester Nige

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:34 PM

Hi Gary,

I would like to buy just the F-105G Nose please as I have all the old Cutting edge parts for my build.

Please advise a price including p+p to UK.

Regards

Nige

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users