• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#16 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

One is with exhaust, one is just the cockpit with a reminder about the Super Set

• Zero77 likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#17 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:03 PM

Thanks !

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#18 RNoAF

RNoAF

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

What about a F-15E cockpit?

• MARU5137 likes this

#19 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:35 PM

What about a F-15E cockpit?

2016, first half.   It may not be until the Nationals in the summer.

• MARU5137 likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#20 RNoAF

RNoAF

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

2016, first half.   It may not be until the Nationals in the summer.

Ok

thanks

#21 RNoAF

RNoAF

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:21 PM

And a A-6E cockpit?

Do you have intakes for the F-15E or just exhaust parts?

#22 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:27 AM

And a A-6E cockpit?

Do you have intakes for the F-15E or just exhaust parts?

No A-6 E cockpit planned.  Sorry

F-15 intakes by the weekend,     $5 saving when buying the intake and exhaust sets together.

• MARU5137 likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#23 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

product update!

Many Thanks, Gary

#24 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 01:20 PM

When can we see the F-15 intakes and order?

Chuck

#25 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:10 PM

Hey Chuck,

Was sick all week so it will be this week sometime.  I will post a new thread when ready.  The piece will be $20 for the intakes alone, and a Combo price of $50 when purchased with an exhaust set.

Many Thanks, Gary

#26 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 05:30 AM

GT Resin Product and Price sheet

NEW ITEMS!

F-4J Cockpit Set :    $45   Highly detailed cockpit set for all Tamiya F-4J Kits

F-4S Super Set :  $125     Complete Conversion set to convert any Tamiya F-4J kit into the mighty F-4S.   Contains highly detailed cockpit with correct HUD/Radar scope,  "S" Slat wing set,  "S" Belly Strap and strengthening plates,  Fin cap with correctly shaped RHAW receiver, ECM Nodes,   Updated under fuselage AC vents,  Detailed GTR Exhaust

F-4C Wild Weasel Super Set $155    Complete Conversion of the First F-4C Wild Weasels used in Vietnam.   Includes Antennas, Full Cockpit, AIM-7E2 missiles, AGM-45 Shrike Missiles.  LAU-34 Launcher,   Airframe decals for two Kadena and one Nellis Jet,   Decals for both missile sets,  Exhaust set, Strike camera, and instructions.   Kit is a limited edition with only 50 being made.

F-15 Detailed PW Exhaust w/TF covers for Tamiya/Revell! “UPDATED”       $35  With PW 100/220 fan faces , New Seamless Burner tube,  3D printed highly detailed F-100/220Flame holder and rear engine face   

F-15C/E/J Detailed PW F100/220E Detailed Exhaust set   $35  Kit comes with both the rounded nose fans hub for the 100/220 engine and the pointed/Pitot prode fan hub for the 220E engine ,  New Seamless Burner tube,  3D printed highly detailed F100/220 Flame holder and rear engine face  

F-15E/K/SA PW F229 Detailed Exhausts w/MSOG vents, Correct 229 Intake Fans     $35 Kit comes with PW 229 fan faces w/pitot probe and MSOG intake vents, and  New Seamless Burner tube,  3D printed highly detailed PW 229 Flame holder and rear engine face 

F-15I Ra'am PW F229 Detailed Exhausts w/MSOG vents, Correct 229 Intake Fans, and Turkey Feathers   $35  Kit comes with PW 229 fan faces w/pitot probe and MSOG intake vents, and  New seamless Burner tube,  3D printed highly detailed PW 229 Flame holder and rear engine face  

F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion set for the Tamiya F-156CJ Viper kit.       $60  This set includes out NSI seamless intake, Rear fairing, PW 229 fan face with pitot tube,  Detailed Exhaust nozzle, seamless burner tube,  Detailed resin flame holder, and rear fan face.   F-16A MLU and ADF conversions to follow.

NEW!   F-4 Seamless USAF Intake Set for Tamiya    $25  With USAF Style fan face for the C/D/E/EJ and any USAF based build.    $20 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW!   F-4 Seamless USN Intake Set for Tamiya    $25  With USN Style fan face for the J Kits and any USN based build.    $20 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW!   F-4 /RF-4 Seamless USAF Intake Set for Revell   $25   With USAF Style fan face for the F_4 E/F/G and the RF-4C/E.    $20 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW!   F-4E/G Resin Wing Bottom Strengthening Strap for Tamiya    $15 A must have item for any F-4G and some Slat Wing E conversion jets.    $10 and free shipping when purchased with a and "E" Super Set!  Strap is included with all F-4G Super Sets

NEW!   F-4E/G Resin Wing Bottom Strengthening Strap for Revell    $15 A must have item for any F-4G and some Slat Wing E conversion Build.    $10 and free shipping when purchased with a and "E" Super Set!  Strap is included with all F-4G Super Sets

NEW!   F-16I SUFA  Complete Exhaust Set for Academy SUFA kit - $25   You can also make Block 42/52 USAF and other Vipers that use the PW 229 engine. The new set included all new parts and features a highly detailed flame holder, rear fan face,  Burner tube, and exhaust nozzle.

ITEMS for Tamiya  kits!!!!!!!!!!

F-4B/N Super Set for Tamiya  F-4C/D kit   Airframe kit + full cockpit set with MK5 and MK7 seats and parts to build any F-4 B/N you wish.   $155

F-4B/N  Super Conversion Set for Tamiya F-4J kitsAirframe kit + full cockpit set with MK5 and MK7 seats and parts to build any F-4 B/N you wish.   $155

F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Super Set for Tamiya  Includes NEW Full Cockpit set, Exhaust Set,  ARN-101 antennas, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes and TISEO, Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.   $129

-F-4E/F Slat Wing set for Tamiya with PE details and TISEO  $45  Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.

Vietnam  F-4E Early Cockpit set    $45  For the Tamiya F-4E /Ej kit,   now an accurate early cockpit set as the E flew in Vietnam!!        Add Exhaust Set for $20 

F-4F  Exterior set    $45 Complete F-4F slat wing set and elevator tops to make the plain elevators of the GDR Phantom.

F-4G Wild Weasel Conversion Super Set   Full Cockpit, Exhausts, Complete APR-38/47 Antenna set with PE details, Slatted Wing Set, Belly Strap, and 600 gallon high speed F-15 style CL drop tank.   Our Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.  $ 139.00

NEW!!    F-4C Cockpit set    $45   For the Tamiya F-4C/D kit,  for all jets from Vietnam C's through ANG Jets!!   Your choice of MK5 or MK 7 seats.   specify when ordering please!!  Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!!    F-4D Cockpit set    $45  For the Tamiya F-4C/D kit,  for all jets from Vietnam C’s through ANG Jets!   MK 7 seats.   Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!!    RF-4C Cockpit set    $45  For the Tamiya  kits. Build all later and ARN-101 USAF & ANG Jets!  ANR-101 antenna included with MK 7 seats.   Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!!    RF-4C “ Vietnam Era "Cockpit set    $45  For the Tamiya  kits,  with your choice of Mk5 or MK 7 seats.   Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

F-4 E//EJ/F/G/J/& S Exhaust Set : On piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle.   $25 per set,  

F-4 /C/D Exhaust Set:  One piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle.   $25 per set,  

F-4B/C/D/E/J Phantom Early Style Center Line Drop Tank  $15

F-4 USAF Outer wing Pylon set -  For Tamiya and Revell kits.   $15

F-4 USN Outer wing Pylon set -  For Tamiya and Revell kits.   $15

600 Gallon Drop tanks for F-15 and F-4E/F/G     $15 each   $27 per pair.

ITEMS for Revell F-4 Kits!!!!!!!!!!

NEW!!    RF-4C Cockpit set    $45  For the Revell Recce kits. Build all later and ARN-101 USAF & ANG Jets!  ANR-101 antenna included with MK 7 seats.   Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

F-4E ARN-101 Super Set for Revell  with FULL COCKPIT, Exhausts        $70     

Includes new full Cockpit set, ARN-101 Antenna, Correct fin cap, and TISEO

F-4E ARN-101 Cockpit for Revell     Complete cockpit with ARN-101 antenna,  UHF, and TISEO with clear lens  $50   

F-4E Vietnam War Early Cockpit for RevellComplete with the early cockpit, std outer wings, Correct Fin Cap    $60  -  $80 with exhaust set

F-4G Super  Set for Revell  with FULL COCKPIT, Exhausts          $80    Includes new full Cockpit set and APR-38/47 Antenna Set w/ PE details listed below, J-79 Exhausts, and Belly Strap

F-4G Cockpit  Set for Revell          Discontinueda a separate item

F-4G Weasel Airframe Set for Revell - Discontinued as a separate Item  Correct chin pod with Photo etched antenna detail, Low band side antennas,  Mid band top and bottom fuselage antennas, fin cap, UHF antennas, placement instructions.    $20

F-4 E/F/G   & RF-4E  Exhaust Set for Revell kits  One piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle.   $25 per set,  

RF-4C Exhaust Set For Revell Recce Kits!  One piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle.   $25 per set,  

F-4 USAF Outer wing Pylon set -  For Tamiya and Revell kits.   $15

F-4 USN Outer wing Pylon set -  For Tamiya and Revell kits.   $15

ITEMS for Trumpeter F-105 kits!!!!!!!!!!

F-105D Super Set     $60 -   Save $8

Exhaust, Fuselage correction set, Canopy Frame, and Correct fin/Rudder

F-105F Super Set     $80 -  Save $8

Exhaust, Fuselage correction set, Canopy Frame, and Correct fin/Rudder, and Smooth side fuselage conversion

F-105G Super Set    $65  -   Save $8 

Exhaust, Fuselage correction set, Canopy Frame, and Correct fin/Rudder

F-105B Conversion Set     $ 26

F-105 One Piece Exhaust  - Detailed inside and out so you can display your engine!!     $19

F-105 Fuselage Correction Set: Correct Ogive replacement nose w/RHAW and Strike camera,  and correct Ventral Fin.    $16

F-105F  Smooth Side panels  $14

F-105 F/G  Correct Chord and profile Fin and Rudder w/ Detailed Intake Vent.  $24

F-105 B/D  Corrected profile Fin and Rudder w/ Detailed Intake Vent  $22

F-105 B/D Canopy Frame set   $14

F-105 F/G Canopy Frame set  $14

Misc items  for these and other kits:  

ALQ-71 THUD ECM Pod  - the original configuration with the long tail cone as used on the Mighty F-105 Thunderchief’s    $12

ALQ-71 F-4 Phantom Pod - The short tail cone version of the late 60’s ECM pod     $12

ALQ-71 F-4 Phantom Pod - The short tail cone version of the late 60’s ECM pod     $12

F-15 Intake plugs/ covers      $6.00

• MARU5137 and Zero77 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

#27 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,689 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 01:38 PM

Great list of sets. You've made a huge amount of work in a few months !

The F-4S super set is already on my next purchase list !

Edited by Zero77, 15 September 2015 - 01:40 PM.

• MARU5137 likes this

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V

#28 Squizzy

Squizzy

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:28 AM

Gary,
I've purchased a set of your f-15 exhausts, and the detail is simply amazing! I'll be getting a set of the fuel tanks, but I'm very eager to see a set of the f-15 air intakes. I have a set of the rhino ones I found on ebay months ago, but the wheel bay section of the kit seams to have a poor fit to the bottom half of the fuselage. Will your set be available soon, I've just started a new f-15 project, and gir some strange reason, I like to be different and start on the rear section of the plane first!
  • MARU5137 likes this

#29 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:17 AM

Hey on your new F-15C Detailed P&W Exhaust with TF Covers, what are TF Covers? Can you buy a F-15C Combo Set that includes all the new Exhaust parts and Intakes? Thanks.

Chuck

• MARU5137 likes this

#30 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

Great list of sets. You've made a huge amount of work in a few months !

The F-4S super set is already on my next purchase list !

Yes we have.   Much of the research was already done and masters made for my projects, so adapting them to full production was not time consuming.   Using CAD/3D printing and being a full time company really helps the process along.   We will be slowing down the new product intros in 2016 a bit.

Gary,
I've purchased a set of your f-15 exhausts, and the detail is simply amazing! I'll be getting a set of the fuel tanks, but I'm very eager to see a set of the f-15 air intakes. I have a set of the rhino ones I found on ebay months ago, but the wheel bay section of the kit seams to have a poor fit to the bottom half of the fuselage. Will your set be available soon, I've just started a new f-15 project, and gir some strange reason, I like to be different and start on the rear section of the plane first!

Thanks for the kind words.   Our intakes are a few weeks away, but the Rhino’s are very nice.   Their intakes are based not he kit intakes and have the same fit issues with the landing gear wells as the kit intakes.    We are making some adjustment to get a better fit, but keep in mind the two forward main gear door remain closed when the gear are down, and that is where the fit issue is so it is never seen.

Hey on your new F-15C Detailed P&W Exhaust with TF Covers, what are TF Covers? Can you buy a F-15C Combo Set that includes all the new Exhaust parts and Intakes? Thanks.

Chuck

TF are the name given to the panels that cover the  exhaust nozzle.   They are used on the early and IAF F-15’s and the F-16.   The USAF removed the covers and only the IAF uses them on the Eagle, and even saying that I have many pics with the TF’s removed as the fly the jet.

Thanks for the kind words and comments, much appreciated.

Gary

• MARU5137 and Zero77 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users