#16 marauderdriver

marauderdriver

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hey Gary

Just ordered the E and G cockpits and the GBU-10's

Any chance you or someone you know make a ARN-101 antenna or a PAVE TACK pod for the F-4E?

I'm collecting parts for my brothers F-4E and the G's from Clark AB   Phillipines  circa 1984-86

I now have all the stuff in 1/48, now 1/32

Thank You

Jack

bddb4135-4c76-4763-a001-43cedb78b2fa.jpgGonna get back to this ...One of These Days

#17 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:28 AM

Hey Jack,

The ARM-101 WSO panel is part of the F-4G WSO set you purchased, as the antenna was internal on the Geasel.  I have a master made for the  spine antenna, and it will be ready in about two weeks when the “E”  WSO set is released.  The “E” WSO set will also have the ARN-101right control panel, as if you are building a non ARN-101 bird you can use the Tamiya kit part.

Many thanks to for your business, and to everyone else who has purchased today.  I must say I am humbled and overwhelmed by everyones warm response and support, both from crew here and my customers on Ebay who don’t frequent here.

Many thanks, Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

d2b207a4-fc22-4f15-bb7e-67e423125a3e_zps

#18 jozef

jozef

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

Thank you, guys, for your explanation and help.

I appreciate your approach, Garry and the inetntion to fill in the existing gaps.

Will try to do the purchase asap.

Best to all

Jozef 

#19 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:12 AM

The F-15 nozzles in the correct length are now ready for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MESE:IT

I also release a full F-4E Cockpit set with both Pilot and WSO Panels.  The WSO pit features the ARN-101 panel and exterior antenna, two styles of instrument panels, and a new deck area that replaces the kit deck behind the pilot and is detailed with the back sides of the WSO instruments, wires, and deck details.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MESE:IT

thanks, Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#20 Kagemusha

Kagemusha

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

Terrific F-4E set Gary.

#21 Tony T

Tony T

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:24 AM

Ooh, yes please Gary re hollow RF-4 nose.

The difference in shape - flat or rounded - is due to the profile of the two hatches. The core nasal structure is the same for all intents and purposes.

To offer both types of hatches cast in clear resin, and optional interior detail, would be the ideal.

Tamiya releasing a slatted F-4E/F is a remote possibility, but it's almost certain that they'll never do an RF-4.

Tony
Finally spraying again

#22 marauderdriver

marauderdriver

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,908 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:34 AM

Thanks Gary

That was just what the Doctor ordered when I ask you last week about the ARN101 antennae  Now I'll I need is the PAVE TACK pod

$20.00 Well Spent

You want NICE QUALITY F -4E and G Cockpit and external  details sets at REALLY FAIR  Prices This is "THE GUY"

Thanks Gary

jack

bddb4135-4c76-4763-a001-43cedb78b2fa.jpgGonna get back to this ...One of These Days

#23 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

Ooh, yes please Gary re hollow RF-4 nose.

The difference in shape - flat or rounded - is due to the profile of the two hatches. The core nasal structure is the same for all intents and purposes.

To offer both types of hatches cast in clear resin, and optional interior detail, would be the ideal.

Tamiya releasing a slatted F-4E/F is a remote possibility, but it's almost certain that they'll never do an RF-4.

Tony

You are reading my mind Tony.  Clear is the only way to make it work that I can figure out.  My plan is to cast the two hatches together, and let the modeler separate them and detail them if they so choose.  Looking at making the nose one piece, not in two halves, and offering detailed side access doors for those that want to open them. Still a work in progress and a few months off.  Thanks for the interest.

Many Thanks, Gary

#24 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:18 PM

Thanks Gary

That was just what the Doctor ordered when I ask you last week about the ARN101 antennae  Now I'll I need is the PAVE TACK pod

$20.00 Well Spent

You want NICE QUALITY F -4E and G Cockpit and external  details sets at REALLY FAIR  Prices This is "THE GUY"

Thanks Gary

jack

Thanks Jack for the kind words.  I am trying my best to keep costs down and put out the best product I can.  I appreciate your business

Many Thanks, Gary

#25 Steviej618

Steviej618

• LSP_Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

Thanks a lot Gary for sorting out the spare parts needed for my 1/32 F-15s. I cannot recommend you enough, so helpful and willing to spend time sorting out the parts needed. Definitely expect an order for the eagle vents and burner cans on my pay day. Again, my deepest thanks for all your help.

#26 BloorwestSiR

BloorwestSiR

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:28 AM

Hi Gary,

I ordered your F-4G conversion and the first F-4E update set. Thanks for making them.

Now that you have the full set with the ARN-101, I need another two for my remaining F-4E's.

Can I order them direct from you or should I stick with eBay?

Carl

#27 Vitali

Vitali

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

That stuff's really nice, Great work.

#28 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:06 AM

Hi Gary,

I ordered your F-4G conversion and the first F-4E update set. Thanks for making them.

Now that you have the full set with the ARN-101, I need another two for my remaining F-4E's.

Can I order them direct from you or should I stick with eBay?

Carl

IF you would please purchase through Ebay.  My it makes things much easier for us to keep track of orders and such, especially since my wife is running the store portion of things now.  I am in the shoppe making more fun things for us!

Many Thanks, Gary

#29 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:07 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.  More new stuff being released this week. 

Many Thanks, Gary

#30 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

Three new products to introduce.  The first of an ALQ-71 Pod for the F-4.

DSCN3247_zps7c69f18e.jpg

DSCN3257_zpsb4561501.jpg

DSCN3256_zpsd954e41d.jpg

The becoming item is for the F-105 D/F/G crowd with a revised nose set with the correct ogive missing in the kit nose and the correct ventral fin.

DSCN3261_zps0fd12811.jpg

The third item is for just the F-105 F/G crowd and is a correct chord fin and rudder.

DSCN3259_zps1434cc35.jpg

Ebay sales links are posted in the first post message.  I ask that you buy there as it is easier for us.  If for some reason you do not use Ebay and live in the US or Canada, we can sell direct to you. Just send a PM or Email us  at   modeljetparts@gmail.com

Many thanks for all of the support!

Edited by ghatherly, 26 May 2014 - 02:52 PM.

• Kagemusha likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users