• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

Hi everyone,   All of the prepayment orders have shipped this mooring.   We will be contacting you with tracking numbers later today/tomorrow depending on your location.

I am join to continue the show prices indefinitely to purchases made directly through me.  I will be listing the items on E bay, but at a higher price reflecting the fee that E bay charges us.

Many of the details and pictures have been covered on this and other threads.  Please contact me here or Via PM with any Questions.   Pre Payment/  Show Pick-up will be available and instructions are at the end of the post.

F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Set for Tamiya   $65  

Includes Cockpit set, ARN-101 antennas, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes and TISEO

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.

F-4G Wild Weasel Conversion Set for Tamiya $90

Includes Cockpit set, Complete APR-38/47 Antenna set with PE details, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes, and 600 gallon high speed F-15 style CL drop tank.

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.

F-4G Wild Weasel Conversion Set  w/ out CL drop tank        $75 -   

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.Same as without the drop tank.

F-4E ARN-101 Conversion set for Revell          $25

Includes Cockpit set, ARN-101 Antenna, Correct fin cap

F-4G Conversion Set for Revell           $30

Includes Cockpit set, APR-38/47 Antenna Set w/ PE details

F-105F  Conversion set for Trumpeter F-105G kit         $50

Includes correct Ogive nose with clean nose plug, RHAW sensor, and Strike camera.   Smooth sided conversion set to replace the “G” ECM Bulges.   Corrected Fin and rudder. Corrected ventral fin.

F-4E/F Slat Wing set for Tamiya with PE details and TISEO  $40

600 Gallon Drop tanks for F-15 and F-4E/F/G     $15 each   $27 per pair.

Buyers who purchase with a F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Set for Tamiya , receive a special price of $10

NEW ITEM:   F-4 E/F/G/J/S long exhausts with burner tube and highly detailed nozzle.   $25 per set,  $20 when purchased with a Tamiya “”E ARM-101 kit” or “G Wild Weasel Kit”

F-16 PW100- F100/220/229 exhausts to go with Zactomodels beautiful new NSI intake for the Academy Kit.   $15,  $25 in pairs for the F-15 crowd.

See other posts in the our forum for details.

To  order, please send me a PM with your PayPal account email, full name, address, and phone number.   I will also take Postal MO form US customers on an individual basis,  please let me know in your PM.    I can also be contacted at garyhatherly@gmail.com

I want to thank everyone for their interest and support in making this happen in such a short period of time, in particular Don Logan , Mick Roth, and Jake MeLampy.

Thanks,  Gary & Tina,    

GT Resin Products

NOTE:  Please see the pinned thread for updates and changes at the top of our forum!!

Edited by ghatherly, 20 August 2014 - 12:10 AM.

• Scotsman, harvey and MARU5137 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#2 jozef

jozef

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

I like the sets.

I never bought anything via ebay, could you just explain shortly how it works?

Thanks

Jozef

#3 Scotsman

Scotsman

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

Those look to be excellent  products , I thought I had exhausted my F-4 addiction some years ago, but I might just be wrong!

Jozef, you'll need an E-bay logon , and probably a paypal account as well, once you have both of those in place , buying from e-bay is as simple as clicking on the Buy Now button, confirming your paypal details , and its done , as simple as buying on line, (Too easy according to my wife!)

#4 blackbetty

blackbetty

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,375 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:45 AM

I have Garys F4-G parts and they are excellent!

back after 20 years

DUE TO A HOSTING PROBLEM A LOT OF PICS OF MY BUILDTHREADS ARE GONE. ANYONE INTERESTED CAN REQUEST THESE VIA PM FROM ME

#5 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

I like the sets.

I never bought anything via ebay, could you just explain shortly how it works?

Thanks

Jozef

Scotsman said it better than I could have explained it.   I went this route as I already have a customer base selling Tamiya and Academy  factory parts, plus it is cheaper and easier than a web site.  This way I only post what I have to sell and when there is no listing, I am out of the item.

Those look to be excellent  products , I thought I had exhausted my F-4 addiction some years ago, but I might just be wrong!

Jozef, you'll need an E-bay logon , and probably a paypal account as well, once you have both of those in place , buying from e-bay is as simple as clicking on the Buy Now button, confirming your paypal details , and its done , as simple as buying on line, (Too easy according to my wife!)

Thanks for the assist, as I said above you explained it much better than I could have done.   This is actually my wife’s idea and she will be handling the Ebay and the orders once she is done with college in a couple of weeks.  I am just the idea guy and the resin monkey!  LOL     I will also have some RF-4C/E stuff fairly soon as I am building a Recce for the Vietnam group build and I might as well put that out there as well.  Harold has the Flare task done which is the hard part, I am join to do the cockpit of now, and maybe the nose section later on.  If I end up doing the nose it will be hollow like a Revell nose, not solid like the Avioix Nose.  I worry this woful get expensive and I want to keep prices low as we intend this to be as much a service to modelers as a business venture.

Thanks for the kind words and purchases so far.

GT hobbies

• harvey and MARU5137 like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#6 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:47 AM

I have Garys F4-G parts and they are excellent!

Thanks!!

Many Thanks, Gary

#7 Scotsman

Scotsman

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

RF-4s.... Hmmmm... any chance of looking at parts to allow the revell RF-4s to be turned into the smoother nosed later varients , like say the IAF operated...?   :whistle:

Oh and I think I bought some Tamiya F-4E pieces from you last year , a very easy , and hassle free transaction , as I recall!

#8 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

RF-4s.... Hmmmm... any chance of looking at parts to allow the revell RF-4s to be turned into the smoother nosed later varients , like say the IAF operated...?   :whistle:

Oh and I think I bought some Tamiya F-4E pieces from you last year , a very easy , and hassle free transaction , as I recall!

Thanks for the kind words,   I can be stub on at times, but I am learning to deal with it and all I ask is for no one to take it personally.  To Much Football, Motorcycles, and other life experiences with the old brain bucket.

Yes, and the F-4E(S) Peace Jack ,  Block 63 Citrus, and termini and tar mil door options as well eventually.  I am starting slow, keeping it simple and seeing what developes.  I use products from SH, Zactoman, AMS, Aries, Avionix, Northstar, Flightpath and I really like all of their products and value each of the relationships I have with these companies and the great people there.  I am just trying to fill the gaps where there are holes, and for now these small parts are what I can do and do well and keep the quality up.  I will have to get much better or get some help for the Recce nose to come to a reality, but I never thought I would be building models agin either.   One thing I want to be able to do with the different options if I get there is to have the right parts for the cockpit, the sites, viewfinders, etc and the Israelis in particular had quit a selection of different hardware.

What I may look at is offering the option for those using the Revell kit or the Revel parts on the Tamiya kit like I am going to do for the group build.

Many Thanks, Gary

#9 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:21 PM

Not sure what the third set is for.

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#10 BloorwestSiR

BloorwestSiR

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Well, I've gone and ordered the cockpit set for the E as well as the G conversion. Looking forward to getting them.

Carl
  • harvey likes this

#11 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Not sure what the third set is for.

F-4G Phantom Bill.  It is the WSO cockpit and the chin pod and the tail fin cap.  Together with the E pilot cockpit and you have the interior and the bog antennas covered.  Slat wings...... you are on your own of now unless you are building a reveal kit or have the old Isracast or CE set.

Many Thanks, Gary

#12 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

Well, I've gone and ordered the cockpit set for the E as well as the G conversion. Looking forward to getting them.

Carl

Thanks for the purchase Carl. 

Many Thanks, Gary

#13 Eli Raphael

Eli Raphael

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,234 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

$ in your vault, Gary.

Eli Raphael
www.zotzdecals.net

"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."

#14 Bill Cross

Bill Cross

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

Thanks, I'm strictly VN War era Phantoms, and no expert on the planes, so I just use what you guys like for fixes. I will def order the F-15E vents as I have the Bunker Buster kit in my stash.

Edited by Bill Cross, 24 April 2014 - 05:59 PM.

Contributing Writer at Kitmaker Network (http://www.armorama.com) & Campaigns Administrator at Model Shipwrights

Getting ready for ArmorCon: Meng M1A2 SEP TUSK; "Band of Brothers Meets Dead Man's Corner"

Recently completed: Meng FT-17

Future projects: Tamiya F-4E Phantom II "Kurnass" in IDFAF Service ("Shelf of Doom"?)

#15 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

$ in your vault, Gary.

Got it!, Thanks Eli.  Refund coming for the shipping.  I am shipping for free to US customers when they buy both cockpit sets.

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users