1:32 Supermarine Attacker Decals

GrahamF

Hi All, I've just drawn up the decals for the aforementioned kit and It will do the MK1 and MK2 versions, I was going to include the two prototypes plus the Kings air race decals and the Pakistan decals. Trouble is all that just fits onto A4 and ramps up the cost so I'm considering just including two FAA options 800 sqn Mk1 and Mk2 [ which is just a canopy change ]

Am I correct in thinking that most would really just do the Fleet Air Arm machines anyway?

Any thoughts?

Regards

Graham

Hi Graham

I know the dilemma, I often had similar problems when I owned and ran my Alley Cat range. Too often I got caught producing too many decals for too many options.

I agree with Kev or another option I would do the Air race, Pakistan option and 2 FAA options, if those could all fit onto one sheet.

If not then just release operational ones with kit, and really gauge if an additional sheet is required for the other options.

cheers Ali

Yep, FAA would be my choice too!

A 1/32 scale late Seafire would go down very nicely I think, as well as a Scimitar!

We also need a Tilly so please consider that one as well. LOVE the starter cart!!

Cheers.