It's here

Lancman

Guest The Southern Bandit

I dont know why, but when I read Lancman and then Its here, I wrongly assumed the HK Lanc was finally here or close.

Not that I'd buy one, or the B17's, fair play to those that do, just too big for me and my small house :)

But I do like to read about others buying these great kits.

Guest Clunkmeister

I was so lucky on mine, Lancman. My LHS ordered one for me without my say so, knowing I'd buy it. (I did). They promised me the same with the Lanc when it arrives. Ron will know why a guy in Tx loves the Lanc... :)

Hopefully, a B-24 sometime, too.

I dont know why, but when I read Lancman and then Its here, I wrongly assumed the HK Lanc was finally here or close.

Not that I'd buy one, or the B17's, fair play to those that do, just too big for me and my small house :)

But I do like to read about others buying these great kits.

Yes, I had the same rush of excitement to the exclamation "it's here!" until I saw the B-17 F tag.

I hope this does well for HKM but one super biggie is enough for me, so I'm waiting.

Tony

Hey! How about us who favor the crate the B-17 was shipped in; The B-24?

This beast had a longer range and carried a much greater payload than the B-17. It fought all through the wary in virtually all the areas of contention.

It had those wonderful nose turrets that were so interesting, as well as reminding one of the pug nose bulldog.

Granted it was hard to control and needed constant attention by the pilot. 

But I luv it.

:wub:

Stephen