F-16I SUFA 1/32 Academy

Hi

I am new in this forum, and I would like to present my last work, F-16I SUFA 1/32 Academy with Wolfpack cockpit set,

Aires wheel bays, some Eduard photo-etched parts, Zacto intake and some homemade upgrades. 

Colored with Mr.Paint and Ammo of Mig. Thank you for seeing...

Regards from Slovakia.

Peter

023_zpstiitthd7.jpg

004_zpssm9owpi1.jpg

0013a_zpsiehqdep0.jpg

022_zpsq361zz1o.jpg

021_zpsojesrrhd.jpg

019_zpsivdov6ej.jpg

015_zpsizfxv0pf.jpg

016_zpsynpucwut.jpg

014a_zpsvwgrxs5b.jpg

013_zpsqz5u8kzz.jpg

009_zpsizv8uz85.jpg

012_zps5cwy82nx.jpg

010_zpsay1r720m.jpg

008_zpshryzvoj7.jpg

001_zpsabw2sbug.jpg

That is a fantastic looking Sufa! How did you make the seals around the conformal tanks? I have the Zacto intake for mine as well. How did you get rid of the side intakes at the top of it? I know the F-16I is smooth there. The IDF has done remarkable things with the F-16. It has come a long ways from the light weight fighter that first flew in the 70's. Great job on a super cool F-16!!

BRAVO !! What an entrance. Great build and good pics to boot. Can't wait to see more.....Harv  :post1:    :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:

That is a fantastic looking Sufa! How did you make the seals around the conformal tanks? I have the Zacto intake for mine as well. How did you get rid of the side intakes at the top of it? I know the F-16I is smooth there. The IDF has done remarkable things with the F-16. It has come a long ways from the light weight fighter that first flew in the 70's. Great job on a super cool F-16!!

Hi, Thank you,

seals around CFT is made from plastic thread withdrawn from plastic sprue over the candle... I glued Ram duct - side intake together with engine intake, than i was sanding until the surface was smooth and than I made new panel lines and rivets...

Guest Peterpools

Peter :post1:

Welcome aboard and what a way to say hello.

Beautiful work and finish on the Sufa.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter