Trumpeter A6A Intruder:UPDATE:8/21/17: The Nose Gear: unpained

Guest Peterpools

Dan,

That's almost due south from me. I'm from Selden. 

Joel

Went to Selden many a time as a tot, Mom had a friend over there. After all these years couldn't begin to tell you where their house was... :hmmm:

Sure could use a bushel of crabs though...... :thumbsup:

Dan

Good luck with your build, no doubt you'll finish with plenty of time to spare and your only problem will be how to keep the dust off of it until the contest. You may find a few pics here:

and if you plan to replace the AN/ALQ-100 antenna, here is what the real one looks like:

Guest Peterpools

Hi Mark

Glad you're on board and along for the journey. Noting like working under the pressure of  a contest date!

Peter

Guest Peterpools

HI Spyro

They're coming ... working on the IP and combining the kit parts, the Avionix parts and Eduard's PE - OH what joy :mental:

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Bryan

I'm just cracking the box now and you're a 100% correct - Trumpeter surely had the A Team on the A6A

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Hi Shaka

I said the same myself - Yikes, sometimes I don't know how I do it to myself and after the A6 I still have to go back and finish the Owl and the F4

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Harv

Sure hope you only paid Matinee Senior pricing .. pop corn is also comes with a senior discount!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Peter

Guest Peterpools

JA

Would I expect anything less :mental: bad enough I have to deal with build pressures and a line in the sand for a two contests but this, unthinkable. BUt I know one thing, I won't be able to scoot on a single little thing

Bro

Guest Peterpools

Hi Dan

Glad you're on for the journey and another Island Boy, from Blue Point: simply awesome for sure. I live further out on the island and up on the north shore but  the place has surely changed; Traffic and taxes are at the head of the class these days. But it's still good old home. I had a lot of friends who worked for the Grumman's and Republic and of course, the odd of me knowing him is slim but you never know

Peter