Tigger Models 1/32 Savoia-Marchetti SM.79 Sparviero

AlexM

...Is this your first vac - I suspect not :-)

My second. The first was a Fokker D.XXI (also from Tigger Models), which is still unfinished. Single-engined planes are a good starting point to learn how to handle a vacuform kit, before one begins a multi-engined aircraft with complex interior.

Once again thank you all for your interest.

Now, since the bird is finished, it's a bit difficult to make good photos of the interior. I had some nice pics before the fuselage halves were glued together, but then some months ago, my micro SD card somehow collapsed with all the photos on it :BANGHEAD2:

Here are a few more pics taken during the building process:

BuFtOUd.jpg

3ZRycFq.jpg

2yoTrsk.jpg

eaMkbcu.jpg

Now, which manufacturer will make kits of the Cant Z.1007 and the Fiat BR.20 in 1/32? :frantic:

Edited by AlexM

Holy Cr@p! Outstanding work! Super impressive! I only hope that now that you have pioneered the way that we see an IM kit on the subject. But even then, I am not sure I could match what you have done with that vac.

I can't wait to see what you tackle next!

• 2 years later...

After the issues with photobucket, I finally managed to update this thread with pictures from Imgur. Pretty tiring work. I wasn't able to download my full album at once from photobucket for whatever reason, so I had to manually download every picture.

Alex