Taking the Plunge: Kitty Hawk P-39 Airacobra WIP

quang

Hi Quang

Awful job as usual, glad you've got a friend by Fine Molds and Fly. These shoulder straps look definitely the part. Did your friend at

Fine Molds forget the lap belts or did you replace them on purpose ? Nice job on the N3 too.

Do not let  this British piece of wood and salvation army rag disturb you from this nice piece of US-SOVIET comradship...and return

it to this bad friend of yours ! :innocent:

Keep on rocking ...

Madcop. :thumbsup:

Hi Quang

Awful job as usual, glad you've got a friend by Fine Molds and Fly. These shoulder straps look definitely the part. Did your friend at

Fine Molds forget the lap belts or did you replace them on purpose ? Nice job on the N3 too.

Do not let  this British piece of wood and salvation army rag disturb you from this nice piece of US-SOVIET comradship...and return

it to this bad friend of yours ! :innocent:

Keep on rocking ...

Madcop. :thumbsup:

My copper friend did give me the lap belts from Fine Molds. I put them on the seat. They looked good indeed. Alas I noticed afterwards that they were wrong-sided  :BANGHEAD2: . I tried to remove them from the seat by using a debonder. The debonder ate my belts :blowup: . So I was forced to build new ones from scratch.

As for the FLY Hurricane, I cannot return it because the Russians insisted in keeping it for the sake of British-Soviet comradship!

I'm awfully sorry  :rolleyes:

Quang

• 11 months later...