32SIG/LSP Telford 2016

Royboy

not long now..

I just assembled a big F7F and Spitfire XIV to make sure they will stand a weekend of display and happy to say both are good to go :)

can't wait - I have along shopping list too

Peter

I look forward to seeing you and your models Peter - I also need to discuss your products for my future 1/32 and 1/24 build projects!

Cheers

Derek

Ian/Roy,

Unfortunately, I am unable to make any further progress on my little Saab 210 due to tw reasons; the first is my attempt to paint the engine parts with a base coat of matt black enemal paint which simply refuses to dry (this is a very old tin of Compucolour paint, but I have an Humbrol tin that is almost as bad), so I shall have to strip the parts and try acrylic here.

The other reason is that we are coping with family issue at present which means that I have only managed one evening of modelling this week.

I apologise for letting the team down, but look forward to seeing the 32 SIG/LSP models at Telford on the Saturday and hopefully meet some members as well.

Derek

We're going to be unveiling a new logo at Telford, designed by Iain himself. It will also make its debut on the forums some time over the weekend, but it will take quite a bit more work to make it a part of the main website.

All credit and thanks goes to Iain for the design, which you'll be able to see adorning the LSP/32SIG banners at the show. It's new, but familiar. We hope you'll like it!

Kev

Cheers Kev  :)

A good point to remind everyone that if you're a member here on Large Scale Planes then our stand at Telford is somewhere you're more than entitled to call home if visiting the Telford show - the largest modelling event in the World.

Please pop over and introduce yourselves and chew the fat - we're a friendly lot!  :innocent:

Hall 2, Row 2H - labelled as '32nd Scale' on the floorplan - not far from Wonderland Models with their normally huge yellow and blue stand - and next to RB Productions, HK Models and some dodgy blokes from IPMS Avon (<waves> :) ).

:fight:

Iain

Just been sat with son Cameron (aged 9 1/2) putting transfers on the Me163 he's building for the display.

He's had a little help - but is doing a great job for his age - and the diorama setting is all his own concept.

He'll enjoy telling you all about it over the weekend as this will be the first time he's attended Telford since he was in a pram (and we got into trouble for him being in the halls during shut down).

He's very excited...   :piliot:

Iain