32SIG/LSP Telford 2016

Royboy

See you there Roy!

Well done Phartycr0c - mine goes into the paint shop at the weekend - but it's tight, very tight. Actually - extremely tight. We'll see...  :frantic:

Derek - would love to have the SAAB 210 on display...

Steve - sounds good!

Great location this year - next to RB Productions (waves at Radu!) and HK Models (waves at Neil!)  :)

But dangerously close to Wonderland's bargains...  :wicked:

Hall 2, Row 2H.

post-260-0-93311000-1478083646_thumb.jpg

And list of SIGs at Telford - with us on pole  ;)

Iain

And - just to remind everyone - this is a 32SIG *and* LSP stand (32SIG is, of course, part of LSP) - so if your model fits under the auspices of LSP in terms of scale we'd love to have it on the stand - not just 1:32 subjects!!

Iain

I'll bring a couple of spares we can rotate thru the Romsey display if we have too many. I'll bring an alby and pfalz. Gw sig have asked for the lobster.

Any time set for a beer? Gw sig are meeting at 12 and joining up at copper state I think.

Hi All,

O.k I think we have had most of the discussion now on the setup and who is bringing the really BIG STUFF!

Don't forget to register at the entrance of the Ludlow Suite on the Friday to get your setup wristband or you won't get in.

My thanks to all of those who are contributing to the EDGAR BROOKES SPITFIRE TRIBUTE this year, we have had some special pull up display banners made especially for this event and I would love to see a really good display of Spitties to honour Edgar!

You have also noticed that we have the required 18' of display space as requested so we can spread out a bit more this year so let's have those models as soon as you can please.

The SIG AGM and members Photo Shoot will be at 5pm on the Saturday so please find the time to attend to your SIG business.

I will be announcing something new at this meeting so if your curious about it then come along to find out what it is if nothing else!

Also, I would like to register our membership and look at the numbers for a further discussion on what else we can do as a SIG.

You can have your say!

Well, that's it, until after Telford. If you have any queries please PM me and I'll get back to you promptly.

Hope to see and chat to a lot of you over the weekend, for those I miss I hope you have a fantastic time!

Have fun.  :thumbsup: 

Roy Philpot

(Telford 32SIG/LSP Show Co-Ordinator 2016)  

Quick question Roy - I can only bring my 1/32 Saab 210 WIP build for the 32 SIG table on the day (for one-day only, the Saturday). Given the set up rules and restrictions, will I still be able to gain entry to the hall and just pitch up with it without any issues? (I am a long-standing IPMS member, so I will be there shortly after 09:00 on Saturday).

Many thanks

Derek 

Quick question Roy - I can only bring my 1/32 Saab 210 WIP build for the 32 SIG table on the day (for one-day only, the Saturday). Given the set up rules and restrictions, will I still be able to gain entry to the hall and just pitch up with it without any issues? (I am a long-standing IPMS member, so I will be there shortly after 09:00 on Saturday).

Many thanks

Derek 

I'm in the same boat Derek.  I've got two (Spit and P-39) for LSP and one for my club stand. Arriving at 09:00 we will, of course, have to come in at the front.  I did read recently, on the IPMS website I think, that display items were to be brought in through the rear doors if possible (my italics).  My interpretation is that it's not actually banned; however, I think something may be said if one were to pitch up with a large pile of boxes one couldn't see over!  We shall see.  And I shall see you all there, not long now.

:piliot:

Edited by MikeC

Hi Derek/Mike,

I understand that the side doors will close at 08:45 on both show days and so therefore you will have to come in via the main front doors with the rest of the members after that time.

Only the four of us who are doing the setup for the SIG will be allowed access before that time.

My previous communication didn't make that entirely clear so I hope that helps. With any luck you'll have your IPMS magazine shortly and the new rules are there to read if your not totally sure.  

Lastly, we'll make sure the space is available for your models so don't worry, as long as you bring them along we'll include them.

If you have any further queries please PM Iain or myself and we'll try to clarify it for you.

All the best.  

Hi Derek/Mike,

I understand that the side doors will close at 08:45 on both show days and so therefore you will have to come in via the main front doors with the rest of the members after that time.

Only the four of us who are doing the setup for the SIG will be allowed access before that time.

My previous communication didn't make that entirely clear so I hope that helps. With any luck you'll have your IPMS magazine shortly and the new rules are there to read if your not totally sure.  

Lastly, we'll make sure the space is available for your models so don't worry, as long as you bring them along we'll include them.

If you have any further queries please PM Iain or myself and we'll try to clarify it for you.

All the best.  

Thanks Roy. I am happy to bring it along (if I can find the time to do anything with it before then) after normal member entry from 09:00 onwards - I just wanted to be sure that I would be allowed entry with it and that you could still display it for the day on your table? (I think that it sounds like it will be OK from what you say).

Many thanks

Derek

Will there be a product display and will there be someone there to answer any questions for the visitors?

Too bad Neil won't be there but family must come first!

Let's hope there'll be some information on the forthcoming kits for next year.

Yes, great to have the stand nearby and they won't have to travel very far to see some of their kits made too!