• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:56 PM

No pictures yet, but the A-6 intakes are done and will be ready by the end of the week.  Look for anew thread soon.   The test fitting today went perfectly.  They are made for the kit engines, but I will include a fan face with the set.  Notice ours have the correct interior unlike other being made.   !/48 version for those kits will be ready shortly.

Price will be $25.00 per set and they are drop in items with no modifications to the kit plastic.  Here are the pictures.

IMG_5008_zpsi6lul1fo.jpg

IMG_5018_zpseio1na5j.jpg

IMG_5014_zpstromsx4o.jpg

IMG_5010_zpsqj4zifld.jpg

IMG_5009_zpsjzgrsllr.jpg

IMG_5017_zpsosu8vnzs.jpg

Working on the fans.   Now taking pre orders, the sets will ship within two weeks.

Edited by ghatherly, 05 September 2017 - 07:09 PM.

• Luca, phantomdriver, harvey and 4 others like this

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#2 Peterpools

Peterpools

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,669 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

Gary

I'm in and I would opt for separate fans.

Order placed

Peter

Edited by Peterpools, 21 August 2017 - 11:04 PM.

• harvey likes this

On the bench: Trumpeter A6A Intruder VA-165 Boomers

USS Constellation 1971-72

#3 otis252

otis252

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

Separate fans would be great, anything to lighten the model. Your new website is awesome, my order, invoicing and payment with PayPal went great. Thanks.

Chuck

• harvey likes this

#4 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

Just an update.   I have had to make new molds as a change was required to get the mold to fill properly.   Will have a delay of a week or so in getting the new molds on line.    Hope to get pics up this weekend.

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#5 Smitty44

Smitty44

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:32 AM

Hey Gary! Tried to drop you a line, but your mailbox is full. Hope you are well and that the Luftwaffe crap isn't driving you mad yet. Blessings, Smitty

Charlie Company, 7th Engineers Suppt Bttn, 1st FSSG, !st Mar Div

#6 Clunkmeister

Clunkmeister

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,028 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:08 PM

In for these, definitely

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker

#7 reconspit

reconspit

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 05:25 PM

I take one set, too... please....
IMG_7620-Th.jpg
- Revell GAF Recce Tornado
- Trumpy A-10C conversion

#8 Breaker

Breaker

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:30 PM

Whats wrong with the other set on the market? I've got one stashed, lined up next in the queue

Live updates on my builds and some random posts and photos can be found here : www.facebook.com/breakermodels

#9 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

HI,

The other set is missing the trunking that attached to the front of the engine that protrudes out into the intake.   Unlike most jets there is not a smooth transition form the intake to the engine front fan.   Take a look at the kit parts and you will see what I am talking about or any picture of the engine.   Ours keeps this trunking as in the real jet that trumps got right, they just have ugly seams to be filled and sanded.   We also thinned the splitter plate and cleaned up the fuel port detail.  

Hope this helps answer your question.

Edited by ghatherly, 05 September 2017 - 09:52 PM.

• Breaker likes this

Many Thanks, Gary

#10 Breaker

Breaker

LSP Junkie

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

Thanks Gary :)

Live updates on my builds and some random posts and photos can be found here : www.facebook.com/breakermodels

#11 ScottsGT

ScottsGT

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

Ugly seams to be filled and sanded? Yuk!
Well then, I guess I'll be ordering a set too then!

#12 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:56 PM

HI,  Just an update.  I am waiting on rubber tube delivered for production molds and the intake fans.   It should be arriving by the end of the week.   Sorry for the delay as I hope to have pictures up very soon of the fan.

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

#13 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:04 AM

Update 10-5-17.

The rubber has arrived for making molds....finally and I received the fans form he printer today.   The fan is a major view item being so close to the intake opening.   It will actually be two parts.   the front will be the vanes and the Center hub, while the fans will be located behind the vanes.  Hope to have pics up this weekend and start shipping Wednesday  of next week.

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users