• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Smitty44

Smitty44

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:56 PM

Ok thanks Gary! Will advise... Happy Ressurection Day!

• Spaced Marine likes this

Charlie Company, 7th Engineers Suppt Bttn, 1st FSSG, !st Mar Div

#77 somtec

somtec

• LSP_Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:02 PM

Hi Gary

Parts received today, they are excellent, recommended to anyone thinking of a purchase. 

Thanks

• Smitty44 likes this

#78 Smitty44

Smitty44

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:25 PM

Thanks for the kind words guys.  Looking forward to seeing everyone in Omaha!    I encourage anyone who has an idea of what they want in Omaha to pre-order.  That way everyone can be assured of getting what they want.

I have gear doors and other parts made for backdating the F-16's, just never made the door lights, gear parts, wheels/tires, or light lenses so it has never been released.   I can put a set together for you with the doors, mechanism, instruments for the cockpit side panels.  The rest you are on your own scratching.

Ok Gary I am in for these items and the early block update set. I am gonna do an Block 25 California ANG aircraft. If you can bring that and a seamless intake for my F-4B conversion, to Omaha that would be perfect. Thanks!!

Charlie Company, 7th Engineers Suppt Bttn, 1st FSSG, !st Mar Div

#79 Tomanko

Tomanko

• LSP_Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:02 PM

Hello Gary,

just a quick question, I am in need of 2 P&W 229 engines for my F-16 sufa from academy, are they still in production and I can order them somehow?

thanks

#80 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:58 PM

Hello Gary,

just a quick question, I am in need of 2 P&W 229 engines for my F-16 sufa from academy, are they still in production and I can order them somehow?

thanks

yes, they are on the price list so that meens they are offered.  Here is how you order.

To  order, please send me a PM with your PayPal account email, full name, address, and phone number.   I will also take Postal MO form US customers on an individual basis,  please let me know in your PM.    I can also be contacted at.   garyhatherly@gmail.com for orders and information.   

thx,

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

dd34971d-1dff-4d25-b610-dddb8f8ab69c_zps

#81 @ntoine

@ntoine

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:36 AM

F-4C Wild Weasel Mini Set  $65  

Basic Conversion of the First F-4C Wild Weasels used in Vietnam.   Includes Antennas, Pilot instrument and WSOWild Weasel Instrument Panels,   Airframe decals for two Kadena and one Nellis Jet,   Strike camera, and instructions.    ONLY 3 Avalible!!!!!!!

Dear Sir, I might be interested by this, but seeing the Mini set title, am I wrong in assuming that there's also a super set?

If so, I wasn't able to locate it in the listing, sorry.

#82 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

The Super Set was a limited edition of 50. All sold out. I can make a mini set into one, they are $155.00 and $185 with intakes. Just PM me.

Many Thanks, Gary

email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com.      Web Site:   www.gtresinproducts.com

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.” John 1:1-4

#83 @ntoine

@ntoine

LSP Member

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:28 AM

Thanks a lot.
  • ghatherly likes this

#84 DannyVM

DannyVM

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:52 AM

Hi Gary,

yesterday i bought the Tamiya F-4J Marines kit.

My question, what do you have for this kit?? I'm interested in seamless suckers, and the exhausts long type. How do i order, i'm from Belgium??

Regards

Danny

28XK8T9m.jpg

#85 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:27 PM

Hi Gary,

yesterday i bought the Tamiya F-4J Marines kit.

My question, what do you have for this kit?? I'm interested in seamless suckers, and the exhausts long type. How do i order, i'm from Belgium??

Regards

Danny

We make resin seamless intake set sea and exhaust sets to build an F-4J.  We also offer a F-4B/N Super set for converting the J to a B or an N, and we offer a F-4S mini set to build and F-4S with slatted wings.   All are listed on our price list

Many Thanks, Gary

#86 ghatherly

ghatherly

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

Price list updated today with many closeout items at reduced prices.   The close out items will not be made again, so get them now if you want them.   

Blue items reflect changes in description and price.

Thank for all of the support, but it is time to cull the line up to make room for new products like A-10 exterior set and cockpit,  A-6 intakes and Iron hand sets, and F-15 SG conversion set all in 1/32.   Our hit of the NATS was 1/48 F-4 Seamless Intakes and Detailed exhaust sets for the ZM F-4J/S kits, so look for those and other 1/48 items to be added.

thx,

Gary

Many Thanks, Gary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users