2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

Guest Clunkmeister

I like driving but the Jeep gets 20 to 21 Hwy MPG, and I could probably rent a box that gets +35. Just trying to save myself some cash, as with Easter Jeep Safari that April, I'll need all I can get.

Well I'm driving, as I'm sure are others. I'm sure it'll be like Omaha and one of us will come pick you up at the airport.

All we do out there is hang out anyway. And heck if you needed a car, take mine. No biggie

Guest Clunkmeister

I really hope all can get there because it sounds like it will be a real slice. I'm gonna talk to Joy and see if she can come but she's not much into models, so..... who knows.

If we all can get together it'll be so awesome.  I've half a mind to just come sans models and have a good time. And maybe this time say yes when asked to judge.

Guest Clunkmeister

As in how to avoid smelly old me?  That's easy, pretend your an armor modeler and I'll run away.     :rofl:

Edited by Clunkmeister

Guest Smitty44

If Maru is coming,  I will be there too :)

Commrade, we will have the Caviar ready, and the Vodka chilling!

Maru if you need anything just hollar! If anyone needs anything just hollar!

Guest Smitty44

LOL, Smitty , now you talking like Ernie, I wonder why :)

You guys want some Migs, that actually looks like Migs ? ( this question was strict

Like this one? You know I just want to be really cool like Ernie when I grow up so I am really trying!

2CuDoO7.jpg