TAC Scale Dynamics 1/32 Mig-15 bis

Guest Martinnfb

Glad it did arrive safe and unbent ! Now you have no excuses to not finish this one ! The Silhouette is really a nice tool, and doing this for you helped me get up the learning curve. Win-Win !

:piliot:

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

Guest Peterpools

Martin

Awesome for sure and love the latest PE additions.  Hubert certainly has you on course.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

• 1 year later...

Hi there!
I'm Patrik and I love so much what u did on that tac scale kit. i still have another tac scale box that i bought long time ago and never started. its the n. 42 of 200. hopefully I'm a knife maker and that passion is now a job. So its pretty difficult to me start over on making static airplanes again. So I'm wondering if anyone or u, want to challenge himself on my tacvscale kit. Would be nice to see born a new Mig from my stuff. if anyone is interested just send me message here or pvt to receive pics and details. If my reply here is not accepted, all my apologizes. I found just this topic around the web about tac scale mig15 so thats why I'm here. hope u understand my pretty bad english :D. Im from italy. i really loved ur work and it encourage me to start the challenge, but i can't put my self again on it, to many stuff to do now. :)

Martinnfb u did a great job!! 

Best 

Patrik

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

thanks to writing me back. Actually I'm so busy and i cannot start and finish this amazing kit, so thats why i tried to ask here if anyone is interested on mine, of course you too. My kit is in perfect condition and never opened the plastic bags. Thank u again for the conversation.

Best 

Patrik