1/32 Gloster Gladiator MkI MkII and Hawker Hart

Silver Wings

The Hart looks brilliant, Wojtek! Are you planning on doing the entire series (Audax, Osprey as Anders mentioned, Demon, etc.)? Lots of different markings and different countries to choose from for the Hart series. Although I realise it's quite a bit different from the basic Hart design, a Hector would be brilliant also (think of it with those strange/wonderful Irish roundels!).

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang

Jason,

thank you :) We'll definately keep on releasing grat British machines too but it's hard to decide now whether this will be something from the Hart family or something else... If you have your preferences, please send them to: newkits@silverwings.pl

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful work, Wojtek! I see the Hart has a modular top wing, so you could do different variants. If you combine the Gladiator engine with the Hart (with suitable modifications to the fuselage, and the Osprey-type tail) you have yourself a Latvian Hind! It would look brilliant next to a Latvian Gladiator. Well, I can dream, can't I?

Regards,

Jason

Thanks Jason, sure you can :) But I have something better for the future ! :)

Even better?! I need to start saving up, now. I wonder what it could be: a Swedish Hart B.4, a Persian Audax with the P&W Hornet, an Egyptian Audax with the Panther...

Regards,

Jason

Thanks Jason, sure you can :) But I have something better for the future ! :)

Ooohh... An injection moulded Hart family all-in-one box? :yahoo:

Well, I can dream too, can't I...

Cheers

Anders

Edited by filthyfirkin