Airfix 1/24th Mustang

Ironwing

Geoff,

Looking really great. BTW, be watching your snail mail--got some reference material goin your way the first of the week.

Best,

Jim

Jim,

Glad you looked in. I look forward to your mailing.

Hope all is well...

Best,

Geoff

Awesome Geoff!

Nice work with the templates. I just spent a few hours on my brother's P-51 cowling formers getting ready to reinstall the Merlin. I know those shapes well. Good Show!

Chris...

BTW, we have two props for her, one cuffed HS that's 6" shorter than stock and one uncuffed Ham Standard that is 13 feet! Different philosophies for all out speed...

post-893-1252304580.jpg

Geoff,

Lovely lovely work. That fuselage now looks super-accurate even at this stage! Time for me to settle into my comfy chair and prepare myself for yet another real education :huh:

Cheers

Derek

Ironwingzes is making a new Precious........ must find the Precious...... :lol:

Wow.... Your builds have certainly enlightened a lot of people in the ways of the Precious..... I mean Mustangs! :lol: :lol: Thanks!

Astro,

The only thing more precious than a Mustang is another Mustang!. :lol: Thanks for looking in. Always good to hear from you.

Geoff

Awesome Geoff!

Nice work with the templates. I just spent a few hours on my brother's P-51 cowling formers getting ready to reinstall the Merlin. I know those shapes well. Good Show!

Chris...

BTW, we have two props for her, one cuffed HS that's 6" shorter than stock and one uncuffed Ham Standard that is 13 feet! Different philosophies for all out speed...

Mac,

Hey guy, I thought you had flown off into the sunset with your lovely bride. Good to hear from you. How about more pics of that Mustang? That would be way cool.. Keep in touch...Hope you and the family are well.

Best,

Geoff

Glad to see you posting in progress on this build. Your doing some most impressive work on it. Keep it going.

Texas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tex,

Thanks for looking in. Ill keep it going as long as I can :lol:

Best,

Geoff

Geoff,

Lovely lovely work. That fuselage now looks super-accurate even at this stage! Time for me to settle into my comfy chair and prepare myself for yet another real education :lol:

Cheers

Derek

Hi Derek,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but next to your work, Im a bit of a hacker (no offense Dave :lol: ). Glad you looked in...

Best,

Geoff

Very, very nice Geoff!! Gorgeous work on the landing gear, and that cowl looks RIGHT ON dude! Always a pleasure to follow along with one of your builds. :lol: Can't wait to see more!

Ruzl,

Stay tuned, there's alot more to come.

Best,

Geoff