It's time again for a Roll Call....

maverick728470

Hi from the other side of the globe. Jason Moores is the name and Gold Coast Australia is the place for the batcave, a converted single car garage. A bit if a shrine to the plastic aeroplane. The look on peoples faces is priceless when the first stick their head in the door.

d4.jpg

d3.jpg

Jason

I am pleasuring myself so hard right now!

NYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 :P

Nice one dude - when did your missus leave you?

Ads :blink:

I did a roll call awhile ago or was it some years ago.U know what to do.U'er name,and where do u roost.Or is ti where u hang out as to u'er hobby room,bunker,war room or just plaing room where u build what u build.Let the games begin.Larry

Hi, My name is Jim Emerson. Needless to say I am impressed by the builds on this site and inspired to improve on my skills. I have more time on my hand since I retired from the Air Force.

I am pleasuring myself so hard right now!

NYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Nice one dude - when did your missus leave you?

Ads

Haha, still have the missus, no kids is the trick. What you can't see in the bottom photo is her beading collection, wasn't going to put that in the photo! :blink: We all have to make concessions somehow. Jees those purple walls come out bright in the photos. :P

Jason

Now, my name is Thomas. I live in southern Germany, not too far away from Lake Constance. We just moved into this home in december and decided to make the smaller room the master bedroom (hey, you´re only there when you sleep, so there is no need for unneeded space :blink: ...) and made one of the bigger rooms our hobby room.

post-3756-1234785242.jpg

My luck is, that my missus shares my hobby, and she is good in it! Here we see her place where two Fujimi E-2C Hawkeyes are built in parallel!

post-3756-1234785469.jpg

Above on the shelf is here newly finished AM Avenger, and some other "projects".

This is my place. In the works is Revell´s Ju 88, inspired a hefty lot by Junkers88A1 here at LSP! Thank you very much, Guttorm!!

post-3756-1234785683.jpg

In the steel locker at right is all the stuff i think i need to model, paints, glues, i do not know what´s all in there. I always find some stuff i never knew i have it... :blink:

On the other side is my PC, LSP on the screen, yes!! The green table is our place where we do all the airbrushing. The window is nearby, so it is possible to get fresh air in (and all the smells out...). As you may have noticed all our lights on the tables give artificial daylight, relaxing the eyes and showing the true colours when painting.

post-3756-1234786081.jpg

No, this is the hobby room of Heidi and me. It´s great to be here on LSP and sharing our hobby with people you never met in person, but you can make, and have made, friends!

Happy modelling!

Thomas

I too think you need a better chair, for your soon to be---mustang production facility!!! :ph34r:

Member #1 here. Was the CiC at LSP for a long time, I live in Denver, CO. making video games for a living :lol:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.ph...&hl=Dungeon < Hobby room rebuild thread

Here's the interesting part of that thread...just before I messed it up ;)

post-1-1222051982.jpg

Texas checking in: Mike Allen in Amarillo, Texas.

Here I am in the cave

TheOldGuy1.jpg

Some of the stash

stash10.jpg

stash6.jpg

stash4.jpg

stash2.jpg

Yes there's more but that's enough for now. I am a retired welder and machinist that has built models before they were plastic. I belong to two local model clubs and am actuve in both.

Texas :ph34r: :lol: ;)

Hello all, member # 105 here. Mike, and yes I do live in California. I build all types of models, but in airplanes, only 1/32 since I was a kid. This is where I do my building, a spare room in my house:

modelbench08.jpg

That is a pretty normal look for my bench, as I try to build an armor, and air project simultaneously. One of Jerry Crandalls prints over the bench, and the 1/18th stuff in a dogfight on the ceiling.

A little of the stash:

stashplanes2.jpg

stashplanes1.jpg

and the other side:

stash4.jpg

Here my little room this is on 1 site the game is running on the computer 24/7 a bot lol no time, need to build I realy have to paint the walls and clear all my very old 1/48 build and store all my new build under glass in the living room.

post-5365-1234822337.jpg