Would anyone else be in favour of an extension?

R Palimaka

I realize this is just one opinion, but I could use some more time to get my project really started. With the holidays and heavy work responsibilities I haven't been near the hobby desk for weeks. That combined with the work involved in doing a good job on a 1/32 kit has me wondering if a little extra time is warranted. I've noticed that other modelling forums are now extending to 1 year builds to account for the time/complexity issue. Maybe another six months to make it a year, or even just until May 31st?

If it's just me that's fine, I'll do as much as I can before the end of the month (and hope maybe it'll fit into the next Group Build!). Just wondering how others felt...

Cheers,

Richard

I realize this is just one opinion, but I could use some more time to get my project really started. With the holidays and heavy work responsibilities I haven't been near the hobby desk for weeks. That combined with the work involved in doing a good job on a 1/32 kit has me wondering if a little extra time is warranted. I've noticed that other modelling forums are now extending to 1 year builds to account for the time/complexity issue. Maybe another six months to make it a year, or even just until May 31st?

If it's just me that's fine, I'll do as much as I can before the end of the month (and hope maybe it'll fit into the next Group Build!). Just wondering how others felt...

Cheers,

Richard

I would love to have an extension. I'm not moving as fast as I would like to on my Mustang.

Cheers,

Shane