Hawker Typhoon Mk1

Azgaron

• 2 weeks later...

The sanding is almost done, and it's soon time for primer, but I got one small problem.

hawker_typhoon_seam_640x480.jpg

I had to fill the seam where the wing parts meet, and now I wonder if the flap is supposed to be one or two parts?

Cheers,

Azgaron

Hi Azgaron,

I consulted a drawing of the Typhoon.

The flaps are divided in two parts per wing.

The division starts at the hinge, at the kink in the wing, and is perpendicular to the hinge line.

One go with an Olfa P-cutter or an engraving needle should be sufficient.

Succes with painting!

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was hoping to finish this bird in the last minute, but my compressor connections wanted otherwise, and I wasn't able to fix it in time. Although I'm not sure I would have been able to make it, at least working stuff would have made it a bit easier. Enough ranting, now I'll go fix the connection properly so I can finish the Tiffy, and get started with my build for the Luftwaffe GB.

Cheers,

Azgaron

Well, I was hoping to finish this bird in the last minute, but my compressor connections wanted otherwise, and I wasn't able to fix it in time. Although I'm not sure I would have been able to make it, at least working stuff would have made it a bit easier. Enough ranting, now I'll go fix the connection properly so I can finish the Tiffy, and get started with my build for the Luftwaffe GB.

Cheers,

Azgaron

We'll still love to see the final results when you get her finished!