RMMD 1/32 Norden Bombsight, Revised and Available

robertmro

Hi,

I now have a limited number of revised and improved 1/32 scale Norden Bombsight kits ready to sell online.

The kit makes one 1/32 scale Norden Bombsight that can be built in a number of configurations appropriate for the HK B-17 E/F/G, HK B-25J and the forthcoming HobbyBoss B-24.

Purchase at my website: www.robertmrozowski.com

image_05_rb_cut.jpg

image_15_product.jpg

image_16_product.jpg

image_17_product.jpg

image_18_product.jpg

image_22_product.jpg

image_27_product.jpg

image_28_box.jpg

image_29_opened_box.jpg

Norden_Early.jpg

Norden_Late.jpg

Just ordered on myself as I stated in the thread in the General Discussion. 

Robert,

Any progress on the ball turret that you were planning?  I know that one's going to be a tough nut to crack so if you've decided not to do it, I completely understand.  I was just hoping to avoid having to scratchbuild one (since I have no 3D printer and no knowledge on how to use one or the software that is needed to generate the print files).

Hi Juggernaut,

All my time has been taken up perfecting my casting skills and learning WordPress.

I have a machine gun bay upgrade for the 1/24 Airfix Mosquito that is mostly done and I would like to finish it before I move on to the next project.

Hi Juggernaut,

All my time has been taken up perfecting my casting skills and learning WordPress.

I have a machine gun bay upgrade for the 1/24 Airfix Mosquito that is mostly done and I would like to finish it before I move on to the next project.

Absolutely understand Robert...No worries whatsoever.  If/when that project comes back up, I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Hi Juggernaut,

Ooooohh! Let us know when that is available!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Juggernaut,

Hmm, I will be up for that. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Clunkmeister

I just saw this after being told about it. I now have flat spot on back of head from where it hit it when I fell over in disbelief.

Ordering.