New Figure Company for 1/32 Aircraft

Bob MDC

Hi,

Just to let you know that a new company Wings pilot figures will have it's first releases shortly. They will be 1/32 pilots some of them seated, they have some of the top sculptors working for them and future release look great and will cover a large area of subjects WW2, WW1 Allied and Axis.

I hope to some pictures shortly.

Bob

Hi,

So far only WW1 & WW2 but will pass on the comments to Wings.

Bob

Cool!

There are some very nice seated figures that Master Details makes.......................and was planning on maybe using two in a He-219 build. They have quite a selection, but there are some things missing..........

Any chance of maybe getting a pilot/commander figure for the upcoming bombers like the B-25, and B-17, with the proto-typical bus drivers hat w/ headphones on?

(examples are from larger 1/5th scale R/C ships)

Bomber_Crew_10.jpg

6a00e553cb00e4883401157080a075970b-.jpg

Edited by Out2gtcha

I really like the thought of great pilot and ground crew figures. We are waiting forever for the promised WNW sets, so anything real would be very welcome.

On the other hand, I also really like that crazy Russian giant wheel Lebedenko tank in your avatar picture. It could really stomp on a 1/32 Nieuport 17. Just a wild thought.

There is a paper model of the tank, not a plane, sorry if its too far off topic, but it could sit in the background (or dominate anyway).

http://cmtk3.webring.org/l/rd?ring=papermodelwebrin;id=16;url=http%3A%2F%2Fhomespunmagixx.com%2Findex.html

Tnarg