TF-104G and (R)F-104G Italeri 1/32 on their way...

timvkampen

Im down for a TF-104 for sure. I always hesitated on pulling the trigger on the Cygnus conversion because of the lack luster looking interior, quality and vac canopy. Glad I didnt!

Now if we can just add a T.2/4 Harrier to the mix, I'll be in two-hole heaven

+1

Just got the Hannants newsletter and looking at the future release part the recce one is down as a upgrade edition is that just for the recce parts or will it have some extras in with it?

The TF is listed on the site also.

Italeri

Aircraft kits (injection)

IT2514 1:32 Lockheed F-104G Recce Upgraded Edition £0.00 £0.00

http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/IT2514

• 3 weeks later...

I must put that order in for the dash 60 starter soon, to go with a Phantom. What was the MD-3 electrical starter (no air) used with?

Like the Tracor AN/ALE-40 chaff & flare dispensers too. Planning on a Marineflieger single seater jet with dayglo orange wing tank panels and not sure when the dispensers were added, but they look great.

Tony

What was the MD-3 electrical starter (no air) used with?

Practically everywhere, often used together with the MA-1A (Air), I have pict from the 50s up to the end of the 60s and beyond, even most NATO in Europe.

Like the Tracor AN/ALE-40 chaff & flare dispensers too. Planning on a Marineflieger single seater jet with dayglo orange wing tank panels and not sure when the dispensers were added, but they look great.

I think it was installed only on MFG2 Starfighter, to be verified. 

Guest Airfixer

[...]

Planning on a Marineflieger single seater jet with dayglo orange wing tank panels and not sure when the dispensers were added, but they look great.

[...]

Between May 1982 and June 1984. MFG 2 a/c only.

Edited by Airfixer