Trumpeter MiG-29A Coming Soon!

LSP_Kevin

who will make a complet review , or be the first to pull the trigger on ??????? come on guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alain

Complete review...if you like 29's GO BUY IT IMMEDIATELY. You could write six pages on the kit but you would end up in the same place. Edited by Darren Howie

WOW!  Nice beat-up tires on that Slovak Bird!  Like to see someone replicate that on their build.  Also was that MiG ever weathered up nicely!  It's nice to actually see a real aircraft so "weathered" and "scraped up" as shown in that video, thanks for sharing Martin.  :thumbsup:

Are those Slovak birds close to Bratislava??

I believe there are located In AFB Sliac. Probably two ours drive from BA, cca 3 from Wien 

Martin, looks like the parachute housing to me

Yes indeed, I just wanted to point out the detail of the rubber bumper covering the drag shute

who will make a complet review , or be the first to pull the trigger on ??????? come on guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alain

I have been cutting for a while now :)

Complete review...if you like 29's GO BUY IT IMMEDIATELY. You could write six pages on the kit but you would end up in the same place.

Exactly , Guys this is it, buy it , build it, have a fun :)

WOW!  Nice beat-up tires on that Slovak Bird!  Like to see someone replicate that on their build.  Also was that MiG ever weathered up nicely!  It's nice to actually see a real aircraft so "weathered" and "scraped up" as shown in that video, thanks for sharing Martin.  :thumbsup:

You're welcome Michael, I am hoping that videos like this one can inspire somebody to build a Slovak AF birdie, because I won't :), having said that I am contemplating classic Soviet era grey came, or  Eastern European tactical livery, either DDR or CSSR.

I got my Trumpeter Mig-29A this weekend, as has been stated, it looks pretty nice. Surface detail is very well done. Cockpit detail is ok, but the kit would benefit from a well done AM set in my opinion. I'm leaning toward doing this kit as a Polish example. That said is this kit version acceptable for a Polish AF jet and are there any markings available for it. Thanks.

Chuck

Guest Smitty44

I got my Trumpeter Mig-29A this weekend, as has been stated, it looks pretty nice. Surface detail is very well done. Cockpit detail is ok, but the kit would benefit from a well done AM set in my opinion. I'm leaning toward doing this kit as a Polish example. That said is this kit version acceptable for a Polish AF jet and are there any markings available for it. Thanks.

Chuck

That's where I will eventually go as well. Here is a start  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Techmod-Decals-1-32-MIKOYAN-MiG-29A-MiG-29G-MiG-29UB-FULCRUM-Polish-Air-Force-/361919939883?hash=item54441c052b:g:vVcAAOSwuxFYutMt