NATO's LanceR- Finale! 9/29/2020

chukw

• 8 months later...

Here's your COVID19 update!  Hope you are all well and keeping safe. I still have a couple of weeks work to finish my current freelance job- and then, well- I'll have a lot more modeling time. As Starlord might say, "Something good? Something Bad? Maybe a little of both?"

MiG21_100A.jpg

MiG21_100A.jpg

MiG21_101.jpg

MiG21_102.jpg

MiG21_103.jpg

MiG21_104.jpg

MiG21_105.jpg

MiG21_106.jpg

MiG21_107.jpg

MiG21_108.jpg

MiG21_109.jpg

MiG21_110.jpg

MiG21_111.jpg

MiG21_112.jpg

MiG21_113.jpg

MiG21_114.jpg

MiG21_115.jpg

MiG21_116.jpg

MiG21_117.jpg

Magda_005.jpg

Edited by chukw

Hi Chuck,

I've removed the errant link from your paragraph of text, but couldn't fix the image links because, as Gaz says, they give a 404 error (not found). The trick is to not use HTML text links, but only the direct URL to the image. Paste that in to the post edit window, and the forum software will automatically load the image for you.

Kev

Thanks, my friends- I think I've found the problem. I host the pics on my own website, and I have used up all my disc space! I host with the Canadian firm Doteasy, and won't be able to contact them until tomorrow. Sorry to make you wait! You can see it on Facebook if you're a member there. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Chuk, you never disappoint! Among the many things I really enjoy here is your versatility. I love using pastels for their subtlety, and I once even “painted” a camouflaged subject just using them. Thanks as always for sharing your work.

Cheers,  Tom

Edited by Uncarina