1/32 Trumpeter Mig 29 built as Malaysian N

Mr b

Cheers guys

Yes it is very big and hard to handle..........a quick review on the instruction sheet last night....shows that not much to go before painting..............here is hoping that the next update will be with paint........i am still thinking how I am going to get it done............

Rgds

Thanks guys much appericated for the encouragment. Dunno which bird i am going to do yet...but it will be Malaysian yes and the delivery scheme....

Anyways its all ready for paint.....the probe is a after market part done locally long time ago....

XIuaVUfr.jpg

Wish me luck then ....best regards

Brian

Edited by Mr b

today managed to play with some paint.... so far i have preshaded n the basic top side is done.....not too happy with it thus far...as there is some scar marks and seamlines....will do some repairs.....if can and need to clean up the painting as well

WNsAgSU.jpg

oCaJslZ.jpg

eu78xtt.jpg

Thanks guys

Edited by Mr b

Cheers guys......I have since cleaned up the topside and started on the bottom side....then all the dark n metallic bits......public holidays tend to help....to get good progress....hehehe.....

Martin....the probe is a resin bit....which was done by a local outfit ....long time back.....virtually impossible to find now.....it could be done open or closed.....but there is one in 1/48 with the decal la Mig sheet......now a more basic rendition in only closed position...

Rgds to all