1/32 Trumpeter Mig 29 built as Malaysian N

Mr b

Thanks alot guys

Yes  its the Cold War Studios set.....it fits but after a lot of sanding and adjusting.........not perfect but will do for me. The instrument panel shroud does make a difference...the kit part looks very basic........and for 1/32 it is very noticeable......looks toy like

The fitting is impressive thus far, I have done the intake trunks and the nose gear cabin.....parts fall together......but the annoying part with all Trumpeter kits is those pesky ....spure tabs and the cleaning of parts............

I am eager to start the engines ......will post some pics of my progress soon........................

Best Regards

Brian

Edited by Mr b

hi 

very nice job for now !!!! I can see that the wheel wells are " empty" , Trumpeter didn't even represent something that looks like   wires or cables inside this area , too bad ,nevertheless, this zone is very "busy"

alain

Thanks alot guys much appreciated.....

yes I concur the details are soft in the main gear wells................can't win them all..................and its big ...hard to handle...............

once again thanks guys and hope to have an update soon

rgds

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers martin. I am seeing your work and its super.....

Did not know that the trumpeter kit has so many boo boo....really skillfull n motivating work u got going....

As for me its just mainly obb as long it looks like a mig 29 will be happy

been busy with life and very minimal work done....the airframe is taking place.....i think i am quite close to painting this beast....dunno how i am going to do it do.....but next joint clean ups and finalize the airframe....

fitting is effey at parts and super in some areas....

mv0Nt6cr.jpg

More pics when significant changes are present

Cheers guys
Rgds

Edited by Mr b