Large scale ordnance support equipment

NavyMech06

Anybody know if there's any 1/32 kits of US Navy and USAF ordnance support equipment? I've got a Strike Eagle and a Hornet in the works and both come with a HUGE amount of extra ordnance and launchers that I'd like to display in one way or another. basically I'm looking for missile racks and bomb skids. I've seen resin power carts and tractors. but I can't seem to find much else.

Need help looking for something - I'm sure that somewhere I saw a 1/32 Navy Ordinance (Red Shirt) pushing the 2 wheel yellow bomb carts that we used on carriers during Vietnam.  It would make a really great addition in any flight deck diorama. 

Jerry

Need help looking for something - I'm sure that somewhere I saw a 1/32 Navy Ordinance (Red Shirt) pushing the 2 wheel yellow bomb carts that we used on carriers during Vietnam.  It would make a really great addition in any flight deck diorama. 

Jerry

perhaps my previous set with figure, I currently only available the carts in dual set.

aero12-005.jpg

Those are the ones that I saw - can you still get with the figure and what is the price as I don't see them on the website - I will look again just incase I overlooked them.

Jerry

http://www.videoaviation.com/ground-support/132-aero-12c-dual-set/

Price is 8,00 eu for dual set, figure for now not available for total renovation of the entire line.