What to choose PCM Spit, Has P51D(to B), or ZM TA-152

I've got 3 1/32 kits stuck in progress, which should I choose - I'll get to one in a week or two..IMAG0179_zpszvqzrplv.jpg

IThe mustag was bought on ebay in this state... not my work yet... a bit of work to do... 

IMAG0183_zpstmjyf2py.jpg

The TA-152 (my fav plane of all time) is just stuck with me wanting it to be perfect...

IMAG0177_zps8rm5maep.jpg

and the PCM is just waiting for it's turn... probably the easiest option....

all three have some nice 3rd party PE and the spit/51 resin (new to me).... which one village?

mmm - thought people would go for the P51... spent some time looking at what I've got... and couldn't find a canopy.. the windscreen is broken too. I might build anyway... The tail is going to be fun. I have both the ZM and Taymia P51, so I'll use those as preferences (tail and scribing).

The wheel wells are horrid too... I've lots of random PE.... it'll be hell... so keep me honest. 

There's a Spitfire in the list of choices - do you really have to ask? :)

Just out of curiosity, however, how were you planning to do the Mustang's wing root leading edges, given the differences between B/C and D in this area?

I just heard from Satan's advocate... That Z-M kit cost quite a bit of cash to be sitting idle...

I think it'd be the one I'd choose as well. Simply because it's interesting. :)

Good luck! :)

Tried to get replacement canopy from Trumpeter and Revell - we'll see if they deliver.. and I've found a good wheel well in resin (for the Trump, but should be OK).

I've decided to go with the Spit, and when the canopy comes, go the 51 (not point if I can't finish it, and I'm not up to building one!!

So Spit to go.

More to follow...

• 2 weeks later...