New 1/32 kits: two Yak-11 versions from XS Models

CharlesMetz

Hi Charles,

the Beguine conversion contains now a vacuformed canopy to replace the Malcolm hood of the Revell kit.

Decals are additionally available. For getting information about XS-models search in the forum for xs-models, Beguine or Hughes. Additionally you can ask Gene Nollman, Jim Merrigan, Chris McMillin or Simmes and others.

By the way there are not just 2 but 6 new different kits of the YAK-11 available at ebay. Each of them contains parts for 2 versions (builable 1 of 2) So you can choose from 12 different versions. more will follow...

But you must be carefully check out where and from whom you buy. Don't bid on chinese ebay auctions! This are fraudulent offers. It actually cann't be copies of the kit, because it is too young and crispy. So just buy directly from the producer: XS-models.

Happy modelling

Andreas (pylonrazor) Krause

XS-models

post-526-1165116118.jpg

Any chance of someone on the admin team doing a review Andreas? They look great. I saw them on Ebay and I think the price was around $300US. ?? B)

It'd be nice to know a bit more about XS models as well. Have seen the P51B conversion which has been getting sold on Ebay as well.

Any of the LSP'er out there built one yet?

Thanks for posting Andreas...good luck with your new kits :)

Cheers Matty

Guest LSP_Jay L

Hi Guys;

Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks for an in depth look at the Yak-11 kit. I saw some images of the kit yesterday, and I must say it looks really nice.

Get this, he doe some Hughes Racers as well!! hopefully I will be able to bring you guys a review of those also. That is one aeroplane I have been after for a looong time in 32nd!

Cheers guys,

Jay

Hi Charles, Matty and all you other Guys.

To bring a little light into the darkness of rumors, I added some pictures.

• the Beguine kit is a conversion for the old Revell kit. Like the most of my kits, this one is made digitally too. This way makes it easy, to release any scale very easy. You can have it in 144, 72, 48 and of course 32. Most of the old Revell kits have the Malcolm hood. So meanwhile I add a vacformed standard canopy and a precut airbrush mask to any kit.

• the price of the YAK 11 kit is below of US$ 180. Higher prices comes from the chinese fraud offer at ebay.

I think, 180 $ for a kit with 129 parts is a good quote. Compare with ohers....

Happy modeling

Andreas

post-526-1165376718.jpg