1:32 Intruder Decals

Dondy

We really need to give Petrov27 a lil credit! At least he did something! He offered up a small decal for my first build and it went from there. I know that he has put some stuff he's working on to try and produce something of value to this hobby. Personally I give him big props for helping me. Looking at the one I'm working on, I can say I would have never pulled if off without his help.

Most AM guys see it as a business venture, you get what they deem correct. Patrick did it right, looked for feedback before committing! Yes I'm pushing his work, because it's good stuff and I love the way they look on the model. One of the reasons why I like this site soo much, builders helping builders!

Thanks man! Yeah I am just gonna try to print these myself for now and sell to those who want 'em

Right now I have 4 schemes ready to go. Not terribly sure what a fair charge is, but just pulling number outta the air lets say $5 for schemes with color and $4 for black only, shipping inc in the states

Schemes that are ready to go:

VA-196 CAG 1976-77

VA-196 Ranger war cruise

VA-196 Constellation war cruise (black nose)

VA-35 Coral Sea war cruise

Please pm me with with your interest

Hi folks - I am a little behind on PMs but will get to them - thank you all for the interest in these decals!

I will also try to put together some profiles for the schemes, but if you have these references:

VA-196 CAG 1976-77 - see page 34 Detail & Scale Vol 24
VA-196 Ranger war cruise - see profile #21 & page 51 in Osprey A-6 Intruder Units of the Vietnam War
VA-196 Constellation war cruise (black nose) - see front cover art (#410) back cover pic (#407) Osprey A-6....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skyhawkpc/8676382178/

VA-35 Coral Sea war cruise #502 http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Navy/Grumman-A-6A-Intruder/1081451/L/

I am going to probably combine the VA-196 "war cruise" decals onto a single sheet since they are very similar

Edited by petrov27

IMG_0009-2.jpg

This is the secon one listed. Bare in mind all data and other decals needed can be used from the kit. BTW most of the data and stenciling is a bit different from actual reference, but we are talking about Trumpeter!

Hey Paul, I sadly don't have that book, and a cursory Google search doesn't really lead to narrow enough results to know what I'd be buying.

Matt  :frantic:

One thing I for got, "IF" we ever see a tanker convrt, or if one choses to build one on theyre own, Most of the CAG bird on the sheet can be used for #22, You'll just need new numbers, and if you have Tamiya's F-4EJ kit, you already have numbers! More than half the sheet in there are numbers like I used for my VA-145 CAG, but that thing is a decal MUTT! But sometime you gota do what you can! HTH

IMG_0009-2.jpg

This is the secon one listed. Bare in mind all data and other decals needed can be used from the kit. BTW most of the data and stenciling is a bit different from actual reference, but we are talking about Trumpeter!