MINI BUDDY BUILD TA-152 H/E, Ernie, Paul,Rick, Martin

Guest Martinnfb

Great idea, a healthy dose of vitamins "E" and "H" :),,, It would be nice to see four completely different approaches  on the big scale table.

In terms of build there are two areas to be aware of.

A wing connection, that takes just a little more TLC. The second and major one is the vented  connector between the radiator cowling and engine cover. On many kits I saw the front radiator cowl dropped down, creating a weird nose-down stand. Other than that, I haven't encounter anything else..yet.

So

I am aiming for this

focke_16_zps8xbxsilk.jpg

and so far I am here,

cut down wing tips, that were replaced with 190 wings. (thank you Steve and Nicholas)

Cut down cooling flaps, filled with Tamiya resin putty and sanded into the nicey ovalish shape(fully closed)

Smoothened topcowl, rescribed access covers

Sanded zm panels, that were too dull and Matchbox looking

now I am working on camera housing

E%20004_zpsiquhexer.jpg

E%20003_zpsktzjyihz.jpgE%20001_zpsbpxhzpg4.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

On the picture above you can see an openning for the camera equipment, it is much larger then usual cover.....also , please take a note of different shades of NMF panels. Presumably RLM was experimenting with variety of coating on bare metal.

Also Wolf is not going to join us,  he's busy working on another trophy harvester, You can guess what that could be :)

Looking hellagood Ernie, officialy everything inside, visible from the outside should be in 66. On the H-0 example from NASM are some covers in NMF, and part of the firewall too, however the pit appears to be generally painted.

I am working on camera housing, pictures will folow.

BTW: Was it a "Moose Head" what you like ? If so , are cans OK?