1/32 idf F4E decals

AceofClubs

Hi all, I'd like to built a 1/32 F4E late in Israeli service. I think to use some aftermarket kits but I have some dout to find Isradecals or Skydecals as they, if I undestand right, are sold out and no longer avalaible. Any help to find some other decals?

Many thanks for your help😊!

Ciao

Filippo

IsraDecal's never made 1/32 Kurnass decals. Only Skys decals and Cutting Edge. Both OOP.

I beg to differ, I currently have Isradecal F4E "The Hammers Squadron" set on its way from israel, 32 bucks from ebay

I beg to differ, I currently have Isradecal F4E "The Hammers Squadron" set on its way from israel, 32 bucks from ebay

Love to see what you get. I'm only aware of the Sky's Decal and CE sheets. I've only ever seen Isradecal F-4 stencil sheets in 1/32, and markings sheets in 1/48 and 1/72 only. Unless Isra made a very limited release in Israel only.

This isn't what you got, is it? It's a book. No decals included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ISRADECAL-The-Hammers-Squadron-F-4E-Phantom-kurnas-IDF-IAF-1-32-1-48-1-72-/322492423797?hash=item4b160bde75:g:GW0AAOSwHMJYGcUL

Edited by Dave Williams

I buy decals from Scott/rebelalpha on ebay, often enough.  I've never had a problem in any of my transactions.  I wanted to replace my P-51D Sky Decals and asked him to let me know when he got a set in so I could purchase them.  His response was:

'Good day, Mark! As far as I can tell, Sky's Decals has ceased production entirely. They have not responded to any of my e-mails in almost a year.

Sorry!

Scott Zuieback'

I ended up buying  a replacement set of P-51D Sinai decals from Isradecals.  You may want to check ebay as IsraDecals webpage does not show a 1/32 F-4E decal in production.

Good luck.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi all, many thanks

I login on skydecals site but at the moment no answer.

Ciao

Filippo

Being a big Israeli aircraft fan I happened to have a small collection of decals to do many 1/32 Kurnass'   :thumbsup:  .

And that includes the sharkmouth-slated test Kurnass :whistle:  .

Which squadron scheme are you looking for?

Love to see what you get. I'm only aware of the Sky's Decal and CE sheets. I've only ever seen Isradecal F-4 stencil sheets in 1/32, and markings sheets in 1/48 and 1/72 only. Unless Isra made a very limited release in Israel only.

This isn't what you got, is it? It's a book. No decals included.http://www.ebay.com/itm/ISRADECAL-The-Hammers-Squadron-F-4E-Phantom-kurnas-IDF-IAF-1-32-1-48-1-72-/322492423797?hash=item4b160bde75:g:GW0AAOSwHMJYGcUL

You are indeed correct however my source in Israel is telling me that Isradecal are releasing a set of decals in about 2 weeks!! Great news!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Showtime 100, sorry for the delayed answer! I do not have in mind a particular F4e. In "Israeli Phantoms - The Kurnass in IDF/AF service 1969 - 1988" by Klein & Aloni there are a lot of color drawings of F4e from Peace Echo I to Peace Echo V. So the choice is very difficult. Anyway I'd like to built a late A/c with stencils in Hebrew letters. Are they on sales?

Hi Simmo.b, very interesting news! I hope to see them on Isradecals site

Many thanks to you for the info's

Ciao Filippo