1/32 Tamiya F-16 181st FW.

jmreed76

Hey Mike, Nice to see you back into building your Famous F-16 models. I was wondering when you where going to start up again. Looks great so far buddy. I have my usual tons of projects all going at ounce.

Chris Causey

Hey Chris, great to hear from ya buddy! My family and a I just recently moved to North Carolina "Just outside of Charlotte" and I'm having a hard time getting use to this place! Very different than Indiana...Haha! Since I have some time now and not much of a personal life...Figured I'd start back to building!

Guest Peterpools

Mike

Great to see you on board and building another Viper. terrific work on the front offcie ... looking mighty good

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Rich and Bryan, Thanks guys I appreciate the comments! Hey Bryan, you should post your Academy Hornet Here!!!

My mail carrier surprised me today with some much needed materials for this build. Got a long night ahead of me to get this cockpit wrapped up! I'm hoping to get the fuselage buttoned up and a primer coat sprayed on this weekend!

Looking awesome Mike. Your cockpit turned out incredible , well worth the all nighter to get it wrapped up, your painting and dry brushing make it look the part. You nailed it, looking forward to more progress shots

• 2 weeks later...