Martin's sure a good friend to have. :)

His ability to dig up cool pictures is second to none.

WOW!

You know how smart those Ruskie spy's are.....Harv :wicked:

I always wanted to build one, actually , not always, I believe since the First Bush War.  So I started studying the engineering of this plane and it is nuts, true Science fiction for it's time. The wing itself is absolute aeronautical marvel. No sharp edges, no flat places just a variable flow moving at every angle.

And Paul if you want to stand out with this build, do not forget to distress a hell out of it, please...........and thank you  :punk:

_MG_3084.jpg

Well Martin, a LOT of the UK guys are chomping at the bit for somebody to make a nice accurate nose for the GR7, Grab a Brit Harrier kit and join me, master the nose profile like you did the profiles for the P-39.  That was so explanatory and well photographed, and the nose shape is easier to get right on the late British Harrier than the P-39 work you did.  Oh look, I found you one cheap! 

http://www.hobbylinc.com/trumpeter-raf-harrier-gr-mk-7-attack-aircraft-plastic-model-airplane-kit-1:32-scale-2287?source=froogle&gclid=COrii96Jn80CFQJsfgodvBAOjw

:rofl:

Skeeter