HpH Tigercat

Tony T

Also saw it and inspected it at the EDay 2017 show and managed to talk to the gentlemen running the HPH stall. It was going for 280€ retail show price. Tempted, but ended up not buying it as I really don't think I'd have enough stamina to finish it. It's a super lovely looking airplane. Super sexy and sleek but at the end of the day doesn't really float my boat. What i can tell you though is the kit is HEAVY. Brian the guys knows you i told him we were friends. He says hi by the way lol ;-)

Karim

Ps edit: i asked, it is priced at 320€ retail if not bought at the show

Edited by karimb

312€ to be exactly, according to their site, i don't know if this will be the final price tag.

At the moment i got my thought's on something else to spend my money. :m0152:

Greetz

Danny

I was told 320€ yesterday at their booth. Strange. Not far off anyways!

Spent a fortune on other things so I thought buying the sg38 glider from them would make me "tick the box" in my shopping list

Karim

Guest Vulcan32

Tigercat is a great kit, what I like is, that they went back to instructions in booklet form.

The retail price is €315,-

The kit is heavy because of the biggest piece of nose weight that I´ve ever seen. It fills the nose back to the cockpit.

@ Karim: I think I stood next to you while you were talking to Mirek about their Trainer aircraft.

Tigercat is a great kit, what I like is, that they went back to instructions in booklet form.

The retail price is €315,-

The kit is heavy because of the biggest piece of nose weight that I´ve ever seen. It fills the nose back to the cockpit.

@ Karim: I think I stood next to you while you were talking to Mirek about their Trainer aircraft.

If we talked about the trainer looking like a tucano, and the guy who was talking about this with Mirek was bald, and had a black backpack with a loviz lebanese patch and a ton of bags. Yup that was me! Why didn't you introduce yourself!!!! I also was with Jaroslav my very good friend who had the idea of me competing and spending a week here with him and his family, also met Miloslav. Did you compete??

I'm going to write a show report once i get back to doha too so many photos. How did you like the show?

Karim

Qualitywise the thing looks to be really topnotch. Buildability report would be Brian's input. Brian what do you think?

Brian is THE expert on this for sure, but i'm certain it will be easier to build than the vacform version i did, and ofcourse i'll try to get my own hands on this gem, just to have it parked next to "462" !!