1/32 F-4G & F-4E decals

jmel

Not yet, Chuck.  If you order now I won't be able to ship until I get back from the Nationals next weekend.  I'd rather you keep your money for a little while and then order when I can ship same or next day.  I don't like holding on to people's money if I can't deliver a product.

Jake

• 2 weeks later...

You guys will love the way these decals fit and install.   I used them to finish my Michigan ANG F-4C build and the checkers for the intake ramps and the complicated layout for the vertical fin was a perfect fit on the tamiya kit.

DSCN3582_zps79947f91.jpg

DSCN3583_zpsd092e7e1.jpg

DSCN3577_zpsb1910090.jpg

Jake did a super job on getting all of the little things right, as the rudder checkers closed perfectly on the back and just needed a very slight trimming at the hinge line.   I laid them over 2 coats of future mixed 90/10 with windex after sanding the paint with 2000.   Future and distilled water used for application with Micro Sol for those few curves and panel lines that do not cooperate.  I then sprayed with the same mix 2 more coats of future/windex to cover.  Then cover with your choice of final finish.

Great job Jake!