Trumpeter 1/32 MiG-29A - first Pics

Scotsman

It is a bit pricey, but if it measures out to be a good representation then I'm in. It will likely be a pretty sophisticated kit, with a high parts count...with hopefully accurate parts. To build a Polish example will require some NATO avionics and equipment upgrades.

I've got a Revell with the full meal deal Zacto corrections...but it would be nice to have something that doesn't require a lot of surgery. To me it is a very sexy aircraft, for a jet. :)

Polish%20Air%20Force%20MIG-29%20with%20s

Edited by R Palimaka

Now listed as available to advance order from Hannants (which usually means the arrival is fairly imminent, and reasonably certain ...), with a 10% advance order discount:

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/TU03223

Thanks. Duly preordered for approx £111. KOTY for me, unless Tanmodel's Su-33 comes out before year's end.

Tony

Be cheaper from HK, especially with Lucky's $2 shipping...

Thanks. Might go that route if I need a second copy. Couldn't find it at Luckymodel but do shop from the far east, esp. for Hasegawa single engine props.

Wonder how quickly the UB and C will follow the A ? The SMT doesn't appeal anywhere near as much, especially with two prototype Ks already in the stash. Will definitely build a big Fulcrum this year.

Tony

• 2 weeks later...