Revell 1974 Beaufighter Mk IF

Harrison90

This is the topic: 

b964f94d-7a2d-438e-9e80-d3ffe9e1dde9_zps

This kit is 20 years older than me, is missing a sprue of cockpit and interior parts and has massive warp. However, this being my first actual 1/32 build posted, I thought, why not push my knowledge and skills and try my hand at some massive scratch building.

Feel free to comment, I am always looking to better my skills. This work has been done with some references, however a lot of artistic license has happened.

Hope you all enjoy.

IMG_00000705_zps72032284.jpg

IMG_00000708_zps7bed780d.jpg

IMG_00000711_zps13872af5.jpg

IMG_00000715_zpsd3ef14be.jpg

IMG_00000717_zps8e9d65ab.jpg

708c1665-75cd-4317-8c76-e13a00e12f06_zps

5c30bec1-df5d-432c-a7fa-d4e01c1b1c51_zps

a459e1e0-c6a8-4e18-b739-1efe502d60c3_zps

d53f38ac-8366-48fb-be26-874eb39bfe83_zps

Cheers and Happy New Years!

Edited by Harrison90

Wow, that's some very nice work Harrison! You definitely need to avail yourself of some airscale products, as they'll make some of the work you're doing so much easier. Looking forward to following your progress!

Kev

Wow, that's some very nice work Harrison! You definitely need to avail yourself of some airscale products, as they'll make some of the work you're doing so much easier. Looking forward to following your progress!

Kev

Oh I very much plan to. Probably not in time for this kit but perhaps the next LSP build. 

Cool, great progress!

Judging from how far along you are, I think there is every possibility in the world (depending on where in the world you are) that you could get some airscale products for this build. Some AirScale IP bezels would really make that great IP of yours pop!

I have a sneaking suspicion the cavalry is on its way!!

Edited by Out2gtcha

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Harrison  Keep me entertained and your only in your early 20's Nice Work.  Also :post1:

Cheers

I am only 20.  :whistle: 

Cool, great progress!

Judging from how far along you are, I think there is every possibility in the world (depending on where in the world you are) that you could get some airscale products for this build. Some AirScale IP bezels would really make that great IP of yours pop!

I have a sneaking suspicion the cavalry is on its way!!

I had another look at the airscale sight and I realized that I had just completely missed the shipping part.  :doh: 

Edited by Harrison90