Hasegawa Boeing F4B-4

Ted Barrett

Hi Guys,

I want to start work on a Hasegawa Boeing F4B-4 for this group build, but upon opening the box I found that I am missing the instruction sheets.

Does anyone have a scan of them that I could use?

In the meantime I will take some photos of the parts for the build startup and post them.

Thanks in advance,

Ted Barrett

Thanks Hubert,

That would be great!  Looking at the parts, I think that most of it could be figured out, but there are parts on the sprue trees that I definitely don't see in the box top drawing and I want to get going on the build without any hangups.

Right at the moment I'm charging my camera so that I can take some pictures for the build.

Talk to you soon,

Ted

Thanks Kev.  When I saw the group build I quickly rummaged through the stash and found this kit and several others, but the Boeing just looked like the one to do first.

No problems Hubert.  I can do some gluing and cleaning of seams until I get the instructions.

Ted

Hi Guys,

I'm beginning to think that I may have to sign up for the "paid" version of Photobucket.  Just spent an hour preparing four pictures to post...sheesh.

Anyway I wanted to get a "cheap feel" of the finished model so after gluing the wing pieces I assembled the main pieces and took some pictures.

001.jpg

002_1.jpg

005_1.jpg

003.jpg

Off to swimming now, then hockey, then back to the model!

Edited by Ted Barrett