S.e.5a - No 74 'Tiger' Squadron, Clairmarais 1918.

kkarlsen

So, finally got the figures done, here's a little preview of how they turned out...

7698-030717135847-11181894.jpeg

Now I just need to do some final detailing of the planes... 

(The figures are Kellerkind Miniatures and Model Cellar, with some minor conversions and 'maps' added)

Edited by kkarlsen

I am speechless. I struggling finishing a monoplane kit within six month and you build 3 and a half biplanes with a group of figures thrown in and wrap it all up with a stunning looking diorama in two month!!! How do you do it???

Cheers, Peter

Kent,

the details will just make your scene come alive to a level most dioramas never reach.

Joel

Kent, we are in the presence of pure genius.........absolutely stunning........

I am speechless. I struggling finishing a monoplane kit within six month and you build 3 and a half biplanes with a group of figures thrown in and wrap it all up with a stunning looking diorama in two month!!! How do you do it???

Cheers, Peter

Thanks a lot guy's, I really appreciate your encouraging comments. I'm struggling a bit with a lot of loose ends, hopefully things will begin to come together soon. Btw. Peter, the Crossley Tender & Trailer was done a while back ;-)

Regards: Kent

Guest Peterpools

Kent

Brilliant work and if I could paint figures haf as good, I surely would be a happy man

Looking magnificent

Keep 'em coming

Peter

• 3 weeks later...