F-4 Phantom : FINISHED

Jens

when i recive this kit, sometime in next week ill also start build :D

dont know at the moment if its going to be the RF-4B, because i cant find any other scheme than the one in the kit, if you got any idias, ill gladly listen :huh:

Cheers

post-1093-1169047438.jpg

I just talked with the guy i bought it from, he will send it o monday, in mean time, im planing the scheme :lol:

:D

Ok nice I always liked the greek ones, I might do that one too after I finisch my ever lasting first one the F-4F

However on a side note, the scheme you showed us is a F-4E upgrade phantom the box you bought is the RF4B box this is the same boxing as the RF-4E IICRC however you would still need to come up with a new nose as the Recce version is verry different from the E version.

I don't know if the greek had a recce version F-4 I'm not sure can anyone help jens out here on finding a gost scheme RF-4?

Sorry mate but I think you have a wrong kit to make that phantom, Not saying you couldn't though just saying that an RF4B aint no F-4E that's all.

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

hmm, i know the box is showing the RF-4B verion, but theres also parts to the E version i think :unsure:

i think the only problem, will be finding some decals matching the plane..!? :unsure:

Cheers

ikke-navngivet.jpg

I wanted to point you towards Pierres unbelievable build of his greek Phantom, but the pictures are unfortunately no longer available...

...here, here and here are a few bits from his cockpit...

...but there are lots of exciting parts missing!

:ph34r:

Ok mate that's sure enough tp make an e version alright

Like I said I don't know this boxing but it seems that you've got everything you need to make that great

greek ghost sheme

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs